Black Spirituality Religion : Un-Masking Christianity

Ralfa'il said:
The Evidence For The Ressurection Of Jesus Christ: Legal,Historical And Eyewitness Evidence For The Ressurectionby Richard Riss

Hmm...not THAT ONE should be interesting.

I didn't know there were any eye-witnesses to Jesus's resurection.

The gospel tells of people who have seen the Jesus alive after his crucifixion

Peace

oceolo said:
Issa Here are some books for you to read:

The Case For Christ
by Lee Strobel

Beyond Blind Faith
by Paul Little

The Evidence For The Ressurection Of Jesus Christ: Legal,Historical And Eyewitness Evidence For The Ressurection
by Richard Riss

I hope you will be able to see the fact that your theories are wrong.
God bless

With All Do Re-Spect I Don't Read Book's That In -Force The Belief System Which Is Spell Of Ignorance . When You Hear People Say Read This Or That . Its Because They Are Trying To Get You To Accept What They Think Is The Truth , Because All Your Reading Is What Another Person Wrote That , That Person Agree With . < Laughinggggggggggg > Christianity Is The Devil's Religion Which Was GIVEN To Them By Their Slave Master Have Given Them , Here A Test Ok . I Don't If You Go To Church Or Not If So Count The Times The Minister Etc .. Say Believe Or Faith Ok . If I Can Get You To Believe Or Have Faith , I Can Get You To Do Anything , The Word Believe Is One The Devil = White Man's And Woman's Most Powerful Tool Used On The Nubians . So No Thanks

IssaEl21 said:
With All Do Re-Spect I Don't Read Book's That In -Force The Belief System Which Is Spell Of Ignorance . When You Hear People Say Read This Or That . Its Because They Are Trying To Get You To Accept What They Think Is The Truth , Because All Your Reading Is What Another Person Wrote That , That Person Agree With . < Laughinggggggggggg > Christianity Is The Devil's Religion Which Was GIVEN To Them By Their Slave Master Have Given Them , Here A Test Ok . I Don't If You Go To Church Or Not If So Count The Times The Minister Etc .. Say Believe Or Faith Ok . If I Can Get You To Believe Or Have Faith , I Can Get You To Do Anything , The Word Believe Is One The Devil = White Man's And Woman's Most Powerful Tool Used On The Nubians . So No Thanks

You dont want to read the books because maybe you are afraid that you might find something that will prove you wrong. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain by educating yourself about the bible dont be afraid.

I would like to know what you believe and who poisoned your mind against the bible.

The slave masters didnt write bible . God inspired different men to write the bible long before there was a country called the U.S.

When preacher tells you to believe he means believe in God not Man.

Peace

oceolo said:
You dont want to read the books because maybe you are afraid that you might find something that will prove you wrong. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain by educating yourself about the bible dont be afraid.

I would like to know what you believe and who poisoned your mind against the bible.

The slave masters didnt write bible . God inspired different men to write the bible long before there was a country called the U.S.

When preacher tells you to believe he means believe in God not Man.

O Mygoodness Your One Of Those LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Poor Thing

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back