Black Spirituality Religion : Un-Masking Christianity

IssaEl21 said:
Speaking Of Missing The Point , I Can Read Very Well And My OverStanding Is Far Better Then Your UnderStanding Now Read It Again Are You White Reason Why I Ask Because Of The Silly Statement You Made , Because No Nubian Would Say Such Thing , Because We All Know Who The Real Criminals Are . I'm Not Saying There Are No Nubian Criminals . But A Nubain Will Get Sent To Jail For Stealing Faster Then Any White Man And This Is A Know Facts . You Have Not Only Accept The White Religion You Also Have Accept His Though = All Nubians Are Criminals Hummmm

Your still missing my point.Who does society favor those who are in jail or those who arent ? Regardless if a person is justly in prison or not he is looked down upon by society so this is what I mean by " the worst example of a people " as far as society sees things.

Poor Thing :(

oceolo said:
Your still missing my point.Who does society favor those who are in jail or those who arent ? Regardless if a person is justly in prison or not he is looked down upon by society so this is what I mean by " the worst example of a people " as far as society sees things.

Society= MainSteam = Society= What Right And What Wrong =oceolo Who Accept What He Is Told To Believe = There More Nubians In Jail Then Whites But Only Accept What Society Say Why More Nubians In Jail Then White OverStand .... See I Didn't Miss The Point . This Is Call Useing One Own Mind Not Society= Control One Though .... Ok Back To The Subject At Hand Ok :geek:

Info

Peace

Now with that said, I ask you to again re-examine the worship of the SON (SUN) & see which SON (SUN) is truely being worshipped by Christians........

- Or has your stance that Christians don't worship the SUN bro. (as u said to me in another post) changed already?
The Christians of today are certainly in error but almost none of them are actually worshipping the Sun or any other forms of nature like the original European pagan converts so we still can't say they're sun worshipers regardless of the origins of their rituals.

- IF as you state here that Nazarines followed the "truer" teachings, then who changed those teachings and why and what is the "center" of worship after the change was made....more importantly how could it have been changed to make the "true" followers of Jesus follow the "NEW" change??????
Oh lawwwwdy...where do I start!

We know that the teachings of Jesus was first changed by Paul when he was trying to convince the Europeans to follow Jesus, then by the Constantine at the Council of Nicea, then further changed by Martin Luther and King (Queen) James of England until we got the strain most English speaking Christians are practicing today.

Now it appears the Republican conservatives are trying to forge their own form of Americanized Christianity where Jesus will establish his kingdom in the American hearland (New Jerusalem)

To Whom it May Concern

It's not necessarily working with herbs and chemicals, other forms of science and alternative religious beliefs that warrants something being called pagan or witch-craft.

It's how those beliefs and forms of science are PRACTICED.

Ralfa'il said:
Info

Peace

The Christians of today are certainly in error but almost none of them are actually worshipping the Sun or any other forms of nature like the original European pagan converts so we still can't say they're sun worshipers regardless of the origins of their rituals.

We know that the teachings of Jesus was first changed by Paul when he was trying to convince the Europeans to follow Jesus, then by the Constantine at the Council of Nicea, then further changed by Martin Luther and King (Queen) James of England until we got the strain most English speaking Christians are practicing today.

Now it appears the Republican conservatives are trying to forge their own form of Americanized Christianity where Jesus will establish his kingdom in the American hearland (New Jerusalem)

To Whom it May Concern

It's not necessarily working with herbs and chemicals, other forms of science and alternative religious beliefs that warrants something being called pagan or witch-craft.

No one changed the gospel dont you think God could keep his words from being altered? Christianity never came from paganism rather it is the exact opposite of paganism

Ralfa'il said:
Info

Peace

To Whom it May Concern

- Peace,

As i've said many times b4, that most christian hearts are sincere but the worship of the SUN was purposely hidden behind the SON & they don't know it. Most were/are forced to BELIEVE, rather than go on their own journey for information on the subject. This is why when asked, they can not produce proof of Jesus's existance other than the book they call the bible. NO tomb, no bones, no dna, no one at that time speaking about a man named Jesus who did all of these supernatural things..........

- So again I ask you, if there is no proof of his existance .........is it not possible that there is another SON being worshipped?????????

Islam as it is practiced today is also SUN worship.....(I know, I know & I will be right here waiting for your response just like I was when I told you that ALLAH comes from Muhammad's family Idol ALLAT which you didn't discuss, guess you were still preoccupied with brothers and sisters calling themselves Gods and Goddesses)- as you (Muslims) are not waiting for yOUR own prophet to return You are waiting for JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- this is why you play the boderline Christian game in some of your responses to others....either you are, or you are not but you can not straddle the fence for man can not walk with God and Satan at the same time.....sooner or later someone will force you to let go of one or the other.............

If you know anything about the council of Nice, why not post it here. Let the viewers know what happened or took place and what NEW BELIEFS were forced upon the people. You can not continue to go half way and then stop because you don't want to be proven wrong. If you know of the council of Nice, then you also know about the made up Trinity and the SUN worship.....

ALLAH, says to speak straight words

"from the cradle to the grave"

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back