Kenya : Umoja, a women-only village in Kenya

Twashing

Glad you are stirring up the boards with something as this.

This is TABOO SUBJECT in the COMMUNITY and on the INTERNET.

Based on the video and the blogger, this type of STORY would have huge VIEWERSHIP and RESPONSES from EUROPE and POSSIBLY ASIA.

Why?

You have to understand the MENTALITY and VIEWS of AFRICANS here in AMERICA and there in EUROPE.

In AMERICA because it is of a COMPETITIVE NATURE we see references and STEREOTYPES of BLACK MEN in terms of what they are PACKING in their PANTS in terms of LENGTH.

In EUROPE where I have TRAVELLED and DONE BUSINESS and had many ARGUMENTS about RACE the CONTINENTAL EUROPEAN MAN has in his MIND this QUESTION

"WHY DO BLACK MEN RAPE?"

I had a BITTER ARGUMENT with a FRENCH MAN.

Because the blogger is EUROPEAN they are VERY FASCINATED with BLACK MEN RAPING.

But dont BELIEVE ME....

Find out for yourself.

These CAMPS are to form MENTALITIES such as

BLACK MEN are ....

WHY ARE BLACK MEN ...

Women who SPEAK SUCH about a RACE of MEN have caught the EUROPEANS

WHITE GOD COMPLEX...

But AGAIN DONT BELIEVE ME....

Oh let me add some fuel to this FIRE...

FACEBOOK is for EUROPEANS and LOOK at what CONTINENTAL AFRICAN in the NATION have to FEND OFF

Taste of Africa Dispels Cultural Myths

Olawole-Anjorin, who is from Nigeria, said that she has been shocked by some of the things people assume about her home. Most recently, she saw a Facebook group that a girl had started to get a friend to stay in the U.S. instead of trying a study abroad in Africa.

“(The group) said 'She'll get AIDS, get raped or get malaria' and I was like 'are you serious?'” Olawole-Anjorin said.

Hey Dusty elbow, thanks for the feedback. There's definitely a bias against Black males in Western media, I don't deny that. But this story was done by Jennifer Brea, a black female journalist from the US, now living in Kenya (or Beijing I think). She has a lot of good news and insight on Africa. You can check out her blogs here (AfricaBeat, Global Voices).

If this really is happening, then we need to address it and not blame Western media bias. That university girl's illusions about Africa are common. I've had people and "friends" walk away from a conversation when I start talking about Black issues or just Jamaica in general. But I still have to recognise that women are indeed oppressed within our community.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back