Black Astrology : ummmmmm, can i get a reading?

@DaSoundGod

Is it Brooklyn New York Kings, Manor or Heights?

Although he'll be answering for himself, I have done many charts on many people from Brooklyn, and most of them are Brooklyn-Kings County.

By the way, I started the charts from Sistah Alice and looked at both of them (her child is the first Taurus-Rising i've ever looked into), but just didn't do anything after. Having said that, feel free to go ahead and work on them. I actually have about 4 other people on my list who are awaiting feedback on their charts.

Oh yeah and Sistah Alice - A4U does indeed have the wealth of experience when it comes to Astrology so she may be the main one dealing with the charts. I am just one of the highly-enthused students of Astrology who is still up-and-coming as far as learning Astrology and doing charts. I am more like one of her "pupils" while at the same time I am dealing with "pupils" myself guiding them in understanding Astrology (and in some cases, Numerology).

Peace!

KWABENA

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back