Black Education / Schools : Umar Johnson Discusses The Haters

Its called self-hate brother Enki, and I fully understand/overstand you know this already, but its a pleasure to re-enforce the need for us to realize this culprit but do something about it, more than talk; we tried (and the door is still open to those brave enough to post-up below), no one can dispute that fact, no sir ... not even the haters:

Overcoming Self-Hate Part II
Discussion in 'Group Think Project-Group' started by phynxofkemet, Dec 11, 2008

https://destee.com/threads/overcoming-self-hate-part-ii.54787/

Do you think that all Blacks that demonstrates self-hate behavior are aware of the term self hate. I do not. Some Blacks just act like they act. Accuse them of self hate is fighting words. Wakeing a unknowing self hater up can be dangerous.

Its called self-hate brother Enki, and I fully understand/overstand you know this already, but its a pleasure to re-enforce the need for us to realize this culprit but do something about it, more than talk; we tried (and the door is still open to those brave enough to post-up below), no one can dispute that fact, no sir ... not even the haters:

Overcoming Self-Hate Part II
Discussion in 'Group Think Project-Group' started by phynxofkemet, Dec 11, 2008

https://destee.com/threads/overcoming-self-hate-part-ii.54787/

You're on the money brutha Clyde....

IMO, many of us have internalized every negative stereotype about blacks who ask for money to help our race. These self hating individuals usually believes that the truth and straight dealing is yt. These folks also believe that the only path to success is to assimilate white culture. One of the biggest problems in our community is a lack of unity caused by years of self-hatred. This is due to centuries of brainwashing by yt into believing that blacks are liars and untrustworthy. Also their contributions to mainstream society are worthless which mean blacks themselves are worthless.

Peace!

Do you think that all Blacks that demonstrates self-hate behavior are aware of the term self hate. I do not. Some Blacks just act like they act. Accuse them of self hate is fighting words. Wakeing a unknowing self hater up can be dangerous.

Sista IFE, just look at the effort some of us put into finding out the truth of this brutha. But when it comes to Yt, they don't even think about even asking a question.0

Peace!

lol right, i mean you redkneck caveboys like sucker punching young brothers while there backs are turned at trump/chump rallies,yet some blacks gone support yt no matter what.

yet a brother asks for a dollar,and he is a crook lol. silliness

It's sad that many of us has that Stockholm Syndrome. A black tells you something, and they are second guessed, but let yt say the samething then it becomes the truth.

I hope you can stomach this.....

Black Donald Trump Supporters Get Cozy With White Nationalist
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...white-nationalist_us_56f445cce4b0a37218197950

These two is what call part of the low information crowd. Trump got his million dollars from his father, I don't this these two parents have a million to give them to start a business. Also if they did some checking, they would see that Trump has failed many times, and he's a liar also. But that is what I just said, some of uf believe everything that comes our of Yt mouth.

Another piece of evidence to prove my point.

“You know what we like about Donald Trump?” Hardaway told “Nightline.” “He’s going to do exactly what he says he’s going to do. I’m ready to feel like a woman again so let the man protect us.”

The sisters have hit several states to stump for Trump and have become regulars on cable news shows. Videos on their YouTube page, “The Viewers View,” totaled 6 million views and they have over 33,000 subscribers.
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/prou...ing-sister-act-diamond-silk/story?id=38166582

Peace!

No doubt, we touch and agree, once again.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back