Pan Africanism : Ultra Healthy Hebrews

Discussion in 'Black History - Culture - Panafricanism' started by dustyelbow, Jun 25, 2007.

1. dustyelbow

dustyelbow Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    An oasis of African-American soul in Israel's desert

Ultra Healthy Hebrews
    These so called HEBREW AFRICANS teaching some CONTINENTAL AFRICANS about HEALTH in relation to CHILDBIRTH.

Too bad the AFRICAN HEBREW could not be TAUGHT the RIGORS of WEST AFRICA in their LIBERIA stay which DID NOT LAST LONG.

But DESERT LIFE in ISRAEL made all the DIFFERENCE.

They do allow POLYGAMY in their CAMPS.

They make their OWN CLOTHES mostly. They produce their OWN FOOD somewhat? They GOVERN themselves PRETTY MUCH.

Their PRIDE seems to be BUILDING.

IMAGINE if they COULD DO THAT in the LAND of RUTHLESS WHITE. They already KNOW you have to be a SUPER CITIZEN AFRICAN or ANYONE in AMERICA to ACCOMPLISH what they DID. You cannot be AVERAGE. I havent seen any like that in the LAND PRESENTLY but in the PAST YES.

If they cannot do it HERE then I DONT KNOW HOW anyone or anybody can get ANY BETTER any where ELSE.

Let's leave that as a MYSTERY.

Oh well.

2. Sha'iyn

Sha'iyn Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    construction
    i live in TushKauLoosa Ali Baba or Tuscaloosa, Ala
    Ratings:
    +9
    geographically speaking

i have been studying the "African Hebrew Israelites" and they have a little correlation with the "Nubian Hebrew Israelites" that The Reverend Dr. Malachi York established in the late 60's early 70's. The basis and common ground for the well-being of these "Hebrew" groups are geneaology, health, knowledge of past and hopes for future. These are coupled with History, Agriculture, Education and Politics. So far, i've found in my research that this can be done anywhere. It's just that in America (and some places abroad), the negative stigmas made by media and religous fanatics, makes it hard to cope with the "pressure" of your surroundings.

Sha'iyn

It's all in the DNA!

3. dustyelbow

Ratings:
    +21
    If that picture is you, and you seem to have parted interest in the matter, may I ask you brother some question on what I suspect....

With these Hebrews getting offcentered press from Israel and not the Nubian Hebrews of the Reverend Dr. Malachi York, do you find it odd that these Black Hebrews leaders in SPECIFIC although NOT CITIZENS of Israel are able to EASILY TRAVEL to "Ghana, South Africa and other African countries."?

http://www.kingdomofyah.com/Prince Asiel Ben Israel.htm

They are getting PRAISE from our CONGRESS all the way in the DESERT of ISRAEL. For a group thats suppose to be HALLMARKING ISRAEL they sure have alot of HELP along the way and in alot of INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS. Ghana and South Africa in particular have heavy US and Israel INVESTMENTS and POLITICAL TIES.

Are they being SHUFFLED by BOTH ISRAEL and AMERICA...which was and is IMPOSSIBLE to DO in WEST AFRICA with its POOR POLITICAL BASE to make SUCH GLOBAL MOVES

http://www.kingdomofyah.com/news_update.htm

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1132475710210&pagename=JPost/JPArticle/Printer
    Oh well.

It's INTERESTING NEVERTHELESS. We must understand(overstand I am learning is the OPERATIVE WORD among MEMBERS here at DESTEE) the GREAT POLITICS that moves this WORLD.

4. Sha'iyn

Sha'iyn Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    construction
    i live in TushKauLoosa Ali Baba or Tuscaloosa, Ala
    Ratings:
    +9
    just politickin' wit cha

it all comes down to the very DNA or nature of a person. most of the so-called hebrews with the nuwaubian movement, are bearing with their organization and its many negative associates. the "African Hebrews" or Kingdom of Yah have taken their beliefs to the extreme. And by doing this, they have caused the government to look at their organization indepthly. the FBI found no "leagle" way to stop or hinder their progress. so, they have been allowed a full transformation into the Hebrews of the Bible. The nuwaubians on the other hand, go from traditional Islamic to African garb and only use the works of the good Reverend to ward off the naysayers and negative press. Like any subculture, all those participating in the "nuwaubia frenzy", as the media once called it, need to come under one accord but, that will be a difficult task to surmount considering the (possibly true) rumors of crooked, high-ranking nuwaubian officials. i see it getting better, naturally. all i know, if the government let that man out of prison, it will be hell to tell the captain!

sha'iyn

p.s the kingdom of yah is all good because they pose no potential threat to american way of life due to their peaceful conformity (mentally and physically). nuwaubu, on the other hand, harbor just about anybody who picks up a "scroll" and reads and decides to talk "deep". whatever the case may be, they need to "FREE DR. YORK" he is innocent!

5. dustyelbow

Ratings:
    +21
    They are back in the NEWS

African Israelites share positive alternative

African Hebrews sink roots deeper into Holy Land

WHY are AFRICAN HEBREWS ABLE to TRAVEL while CONTINENTAL AFRICANS who seek help in ISRAEL are BOUNCED BACK into TERROR?

STRANGE STUFF...

They are trying to HELP AFRICAN CARIBBEANS solve PROBLEMS that seemingly PLAGUE us the GLOBE OVER.

A MYSTERY like I said SOME AFRICAN DIASPORA GROUP will set the TONE or HIGH MARK for AFRICA and AFRICANS in GENERAL in the WORLD.

This is a ALL or NOTHING. You cannot TAKE a PIECE HERE and DUMP the so called BAD PARTS.

But I talk JUNK anyways...

Oh well.

6. Sun Ship

Sun Ship Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +39
    I read that piece by the Jerusalem Post concerning the allegations of fraud and so forth. It was obviously a “hatchet job” written by those who never wanted the African Hebrews in Dimona, or are probably very outraged concerning the legitimizing of their citizenship (for they have been granted citizenship).

All these comparisons to them with other groups like those who followed the late Yahweh Ben Yahweh (who was also railroaded) is unfounded and misleading.

I’ve always have admired the basic provable principles this group has lived by that points toward optimum health and independent progressive thinking; and I also think that if one chooses to “use” the bible as a source of spiritual guidance along with it’s perceived historical relevance, I believe the African Hebrew interpretation of who they are in that context is not necessarily unfounded and has much more relevance than any other biblical teaching that is directed at Africans in the Diaspora.

Though I personally don’t agree with many of the specifics of their religious doctrine, and have some issues with them accepting a citizenship status that makes them have to serve in the Israeli army, I still think there is a lot we can learn from the African Hebrews that could revolutionize our lives here in the Diaspora.

Also, as far as the possibilities of living out the unique lifestyles of the African Hebrews while still in the US, it is already being done discreetly by members of their group who are still living in several of our major cities (I know this personally). Remember, the state of Israel is no less of an oppressive (white) European or westen (Jewish) governed country than any other country that is connected to the West.

Peace