Science and Technology : UFOs... Theories, Fact, Fiction, and The Unknown

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by UBNaturally, Jun 8, 2016.

1. UBNaturally

UBNaturally Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
    We rarely discuss or talk about the "spooky" or "strange" occurrences that others do, well at least not in the volume that others do.

The cliche that "only white people see and get abducted by UFOs" is a well thought of concept, that creates a vacuum which limits a great deal of conversation on this subject.

I myself saw a metallic spherical object moving slowly in the sky one day. To this day, been trying to rationalize it as a weather balloon, a drone (UAV), or just unidentifiable. At the time, didn't have a camera, and the only other recognition that I wasn't seeing things was another person that saw it too. They could not identify it either.

How do our minds create something that isn't there, even when the more rational explanations may potentially hold more credence?

The video below is an example of something that can be an awesome visual that the mind attempts to rationalize, without enough context.

Now we can listen to a discussion on the event, and theories of what this could have been related to

But for some that have had time to experience some of this "shock and awe" type of visuals, it still becomes difficult to separate and determine what is, and what isn't

The above videos are in-part, an attempt to rational that which could potentially be matter from other realms entering into ours, and those which are just experiments and tests.

When the "blue light" was seen in Norway a number of years ago, while Obama was there in 2009, many had the same reaction to the unrecognizable sight.

I was not excluded, as my mind rushed to find anything I could to determine what this visual sky art was produced by.

upload_2016-6-8_12-49-45.png

The apparent "black hole" that it left, made it even worse for me to get around the idea that this was some portal opening craft which created a "wormhole", and then disappeared into another realm.

Here is the video of that

This was later claimed to have been a missile launch as well.

WHAT WAS THE NORWAY SPIRAL?
    December 10, 2009

Russia has finally admitted a missile accident with the Bulava ICBM. This rocket already has failed six of 13 previous tests, according to the BBC, so Russia might have been a little embarrassed about it.

In what seems to confirm a rocket launch, yesterday, a message from NAVTEX was issued message warning airplanes not to fly, and ships not to sail in that area:

ZCZC FA79
    031230 UTC DEC 09
    COASTAL WARNING ARKHANGELSK 94
    SOUTHERN PART WHITE SEA
    1.ROCKET LAUNCHING 2300 07 DEC TO 0600 08 DEC
    09 DC 0200 TO 0900 10 DEC 0100 TO 0900
    NAVIGATION PROHIBITED IN AREA

Additionally, a researcher at the Tromsø Geophysical Observatory (where they observe auroras) Truls Lynne Hansen is certain that the light was caused by a missile launch.

Read more
    http://www.universetoday.com/47219/what-was-the-norway-spiral

Knowing and understanding that deception is easily done by those with information, and more information, how do we overcome the challenges to discovering truth, if some do not desire any information to be presented at all?

Self determination is a practical way to create a foundation for exploratory ventures when it comes to curious path findings. Sharing information, no matter how small of insignificant it may seem to others, is still valuable because they eventually can be connection for others to consume and digest.

2. UBNaturally

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
    What's that over the Family Dollar?
    It's a bird, it's a plane, it's a... "one of them thangs, yea that's a drone"

U.S. General and Army Chief of Staff makes reference to "little green men", without blinking...

3. UBNaturally

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
    Defense against "extra terrestrials", or a jab at "Russia"?
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-26532154

Either way, they are probably going to be using "UFOs" (drones; UAVs) to go at it.

4. Enki

Enki The Evolved Amphibian STAFF

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,928
    I guess it comes down to what a person is comfortable believing. I myself believe in UFOs because I saw one. It was 3 of us racing back to Whidbey Is air base back in 91. We each were in our own car and doing about 70-80 when we could. All of a sudden a bright, bright light caught up to us from above and stayed with us thru turns and straight road. It match our speed even when we hit 90mph on this one stretch of road. Then the light just went up and dark. And no it wasn't a helio, because there was no sound from what ever this was.

Peace!

5. UBNaturally

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736

Military aircraft testing shuts down Chinese airport in 2010...

6. Enki

Enki The Evolved Amphibian STAFF

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,928
    13000 Year Old Satellite. The Full Story Behind the Black Knight.
    An interesting video on the history of the Black Knight. A satellite that was located in space in the 1960. It neither belonged to the Russians or the Americans.. Some people think it spans back to a previous civilisation on earth and some think it is an alien craft
    http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread975106/pg1

Peace!

7. UBNaturally

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
    Atlanta sightings in recent months...

8. UBNaturally

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
    "Ufos" and clouds

This is a CGI creation
    Probably hard to catch, but the object disappears briefly before the big truck comes from the left. The light also shifts, as these are traits of post editing to blend a still image into a CGI rendition.

upload_2016-6-19_15-45-18.png

Compare that with these...

9. UBNaturally

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
  10. crwn

crwn Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +458

The Russians also have data on the subject.