Black Education / Schools : Udemy sale 6 hours left

The upfront sales seem to be gone but there is still something interesting here. I started looking at their electronics courses that I had not paid attention to before.

Crash Course Electronics and PCB Design $99.99
Learn Electronics and PCB Design from the Ground up with Altium CircuitMaker and Labcenter Proteus 93.5 hours on-demand video

https://www.udemy.com/crash-course-electronics-and-pcb-design/

At $100 it is half the price of most other courses, but it is almost NINETY FOUR HOURS OF VIDEO.

That is the most video I have seen in any Udemy course so far. Most are less than 20 hours. The relatively long Web Development course I'm taking is only 40 hours. The next longest I have seen is 47 hours.

But if you click on the link and scroll down this will turn up:

Frequently Bought Together
BEST SELLER140 lectures93.5 hours video
Crash Course Electronics and PCB DesignAndre LaMothe
4.5(1,033)
Current price$99.99

123 lectures10 hours video
Mastering FreeRTOS From Ground Up™ on ARM ProcessorsIsrael Gbati
4.1(122)
Current price$129.99

Total:
Current price$19.98
Original Price$229.98

Two courses are available for $20 so you can get either one for 20 if you don't want both. No time limit is specified so I don't know if there is one. But that electronics course looks pretty good, just judging from the PR.

um

Last edited:
I decided to cancel a course. This one:

Build Your Own RealTime OS (RTOS) From Ground Up™ on ARM
https://www.udemy.com/cart/success/186069270/

It requires that I buy a micro-controller board that would be $18 plus shipping. It makes more sense I think to get the 93 hour electronics course and the RTOS course for $20. I have asked for a refund and it immediately disappeared from my course list. Let's see how long it takes to get the money back. I am well within their 30 day window so they should have no excuse. They will get the money back on the other courses anyway. Their refund form asked for a reason so I explained it.

I downloaded their app to my phone. I have been having trouble taking their Web Development course on my laptop. It is an old dual-core machine and playing their video actually makes it heat up and it has shut down 3 times from over heating. So I have tried watching the video on my phone while doing the HTML and CSS programming on the laptop. It is kind of weird but seems to work better. Maybe I need to take the laptop apart and see if dust is clogging it but according to the manual the way it is designed it will be a real pain in the ***.

Oh please, pain in the "posterior" then.

um

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back