Black Education / Schools : Udemy sale 6 hours left

Where are you seeing this? I can barely negotiate this mess. So all of this doesn't include lab work?

The Python Bootcamp course had me download Anaconda and Sublime. Anaconda is a Python 3 programming environment that includes something called JuPyter that runs Python in a debugging environment. The video lectures use this environment so I suppose that qualifies as lab work.

Since I just started I cannot be very conclusive.

I am on video 18 of 185 and it is showing me stuff about print formatting in Python 3 that I did not know. I have stayed with Python 2 for years but at this point the advantage of going to 3 most likely outweigh the disadvantages. The libraries have mostly caught up.

I figured most people would jump at the chance for $10. $200 is reason to pause.

Last edited:
This class is 19.99 without the sale:

Linux Administration +Linux Command Line+Linux Server 3 in 1

Learn Linux Administration , Linux Command Line, Linux Server admin, Red Hat Linux, CentOS - Get Linux Certification
https://www.udemy.com/linux-administration-commend-line-complete-guide/

But it has 13.5 hours of video, more time than most more expensive courses.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back