Black Education / Schools : Udemy sale 6 hours left

I signed up for another one before time ran out:

Build Your Own RealTime OS (RTOS) From Ground Up™ on ARM
https://www.udemy.com/cart/success/186069270/

Its a chance to brush up on C and learn some ARM assembly language.

um

wow ... your own os ... well i guess ... :research:

i'd be looking like this ... :krazee: ... :)

shoot ... if you're doing this type of stuff, i don't need the class - your brain will do just fine ... :)

forward it to my email please ... :wink:

Great! Thanks for sharing!

:heart:

Destee

It looks like their courses are a little obsolete relative to the software they tell you to download. The Python course required downloading Anaconda and that asked permission for Microsoft Visual Studio Code and their installation instructions said nothing about that.

The RTOS for ARM course tells you to download a Wndows Exe file that they say is 400 megabytes but is actually almost 900 megabytes and I am using a Linux desktop. I will have to install it on my Windows 7 laptop.

My brain has a DRM security code with a GPS fence. Half the time it is barely useful to me.

um

It looks like their courses are a little obsolete relative to the software they tell you to download. The Python course required downloading Anaconda and that asked permission for Microsoft Visual Studio Code and their installation instructions said nothing about that.

The RTOS for ARM course tells you to download a Wndows Exe file that they say is 400 megabytes but is actually almost 900 megabytes and I am using a Linux desktop. I will have to install it on my Windows 7 laptop.

My brain has a DRM security code with a GPS fence. Half the time it is barely useful to me.

um

The sale is still on for another hour or so.

If you forward your brain to me, I'll sign up for a hacking course to get in ... :D

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

They're jiving us or is it just me?

I just checked the site and it started counting down from 6 hours. The price is $10.99 instead of $9.99. So technically they are telling the truth about the time limit if they raise the price $1.

HA! They're messing with me.

I logged in and they say I am not eligible. I must pay $12.99 with a 1 day time limit. That is not enough difference to matter if I was willing to spend the time. At a minimum the course should take a month probably more than two.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back