Black Education / Schools : Udemy sale 6 hours left

It'd be nice if they have an affordable IT Linux system admin certification course. Do they have a curriculum list? What about lab time?

I just did a search on Linux

https://www.udemy.com/courses/search/?src=ukw&q=linux

I just stumbled across this today. I don't really know anything about them. I have done about 2 hours on the Python course and definitely think it is worth the $10. I cannot honestly comment on anything else.

https://www.consumeraffairs.com/education/online-courses/udemy.html

$10 I can afford to blow. It will take me more time to decide if it is worth $200. Since there was a time limit I decided I should let others know.

Thank You umbrarchist ... i have signed up for a few of their classes during a previous sale.

Of the ones I've begun, they are good.

Good Looking Out! ... :flowers:

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Thank You umbrarchist ... i have signed up for a few of their classes during a previous sale.

Of the ones I've begun, they are good.

Destee

When was that sale? This course looks OK so far but it has only been simple stuff that I already know. 11 videos out of 200+. If it stays good then 3 or 4 courses at $10 a piece could be a bargain.

um

When was that sale? This course looks OK so far but it has only been simple stuff that I already know. 11 videos out of 200+. If it stays good then 3 or 4 courses at $10 a piece could be a bargain.

um

It was back in August when I signed up. The $10 price is better than I paid.

The special was like $11.99 when I signed up.

A Python class would be good for me, but I've not had time to finish the ones I already purchased.

I'd been working with this one last and found it presenting information I did not already know :

The Complete Linux LPIC-1 Certification Course Exams 101-102

I really do need to get back to it.

One good thing about the classes, you can always pick back up with them at any time.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back