Black Education / Schools : Udemy sale 6 hours left

umbrarchist

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 13, 2007
https://www.udemy.com/

Make it more than just a goal| Get the skills you need for as low as $9.99!
Ends 6/13, 11:59 p.m. PDT.
9 days left!

Here they go again, the first sale in June. 9 days is the longest sale I have seen yet.
================================================================

About the free courses on YouTube. With any programming course the Real Cost is going to be the time you have to spend coding and making mistakes and figuring and trying to fix the mistakes and then figuring out why the fixes didn't work. Anyone that attains programming proficiency is going to have to pay that cost.

Compared to that amount of time whether you pay $12 or nothing isn't particularly significant. Paying $200 is! Udemy has these sales so often coughing up that much makes no sense.

With the Udemy courses you get to ask questions via chat and get a response in hours or a couple of days. The feedback can be worth the $12.
Father's Day savings end 6/17, 11:59 p.m. PDT| Shop courses starting at $11.99!
1 day left!

Udemy did what they called a Flash Sale for 24 hours, last Thursday or Friday. It is the first time I have seen that.
There were only 5 hours left by the time I noticed.

6/27/19
Ends today at 11:59 p.m. PDT|
Get top-rated courses you'll love for as low as $11.99.
Ends in 10h 48m 30s

Last edited:

umbrarchist

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 13, 2007
July Sales!

Fourth of July savings!| Get courses for as low as $10.99 now through 7/4, 11:59 p.m. PDT
3 days left!

7/8/19
Courses as low as $11.99| Go after your goals. Enroll now and save! Ends 7/11, 11:59 p.m. PDT.
3 days left!

7/15/19
MEMBERS ONLY SALE| Dive in with courses from $10.99. Ends 7/17, 11:59 p.m. PDT.
2 days left!

7/23/19
⛱ SUMMER SALE| Get skills and get promoted. Courses starting at $10.99. Ends 7/25, 11:59 p.m. PDT.
2 days left!

7/30/19
48-Hour Flash Sale| Ready to learn? Explore courses starting at $10.99
1 day left!

/* ================= The End ================== */
8/12/19
Courses from $12.99| Enroll in the courses you need to succeed. Sale ends 8/15, 11:59 p.m. PDT.
3 days left!

I started this in January not knowing how often Udemy had sales. The track record seems to be 3 or 4 per month so it makes sense to never pay more than $15 for any of their courses, just wait for a sale. So I will stop reporting on them, my curiosity is satisfied.

Last edited:

Is Trump Going to Prison?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on I_AM_HER's profile.
Peace and Blessings Beloved! Welcome Home! :yaay: :yaay: :yaay:
Please Ask God to bless me in finances and better circumstances. I'm trying to move forward with my life and a better career. I need prayer warriors out there to save a prayer for Clifford. I was staying with my folks during my time of studies