Haiti : U.S. TO REWRITE (HAITI) CONSTITUTION TO BETTER SERVE THE ONE PERCENT

Mad Skillz

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 28, 2004
So. Cal by way of L.I., New York
Occupation
Real Estate
I wonder what it will take for black people to understand that caucasians have declared a global de facto war on black people. Must we be relegated to Nazi-like extermination camps before we wake up? Revolution, whether civil or violent, must proceed if we want to emancipate ourselves from global white supremacy.

The European wants black folks nice, and pacified. In the meantime, they will continue with their murderous ways

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As long as white supremacy paints Haiti as a failed state because of weak public services, when Haiti is prevented by US unfair trade and World Bank/IMF structural adjustments from investing in its own local economy and paints the Clintons, Paul Farmers, UN, World Bank, the NGOs and their three-piece suited Eurocentric-Haiti collaborators with the mark of international distinction and service to humanity, Haiti’s pains will continue to be their cash cow. (Conflict of Interest: World Bank to Rewrite Haiti Mining Law, while Invested in Mining in Haiti, through the IFC. US mining companies - through the World Bank/IFC - are writing Haiti mining laws to mine Haiti’s 20 billion in gold while the people are disenfranchised under the US occupation behind UN guns.)
The holocaust in Ayiti continues. The insane imperial narrative and custom of honoring rapists, murderers, torturers, degenerate pedophile maniacs, pillagers, plunderers, enslavers and poverty pimps, starting with Christopher Columbus, who set forth the most prolonged genocides and horrific terrors in recorded human history, continues today. Officialdom honors the UN and UN envoys to Haiti as “humanitarians” or “God” bringing security, stability, peace, law, Christian ethos and “Western civilization.” Too many have jobs, egos, power and prestige invested in the profit-over-people system to see that the current saviors of Haiti extend mostly the same narcissistic, cultural blindness and denials as the initial “missionaries/humanitarians” brought to Haiti in 1492.“– Ezili Dantò of HLLN, Oct. 10, 2011
http://goblackcentral.com/2014/01/us-to-rewrite-haiti-constitution-to-better-serve-the-one-percent/

Slavery in Haiti was the most brutal in the Caribbean. After the earthquake in 2010 The UN soldiers were accused of contaminating the rivers with human waste. To this day the UN has done nothing. The western countries continues to treat blacks in an inhumane manner. Haiti has been paying France a tax for almost 300 years. France has blood on her hands. Are we the wretched of the earth. I weep for Haiti a country that is rich and as always plundered and raped by the white man.

The World Bank and the International Monetary Fund has been the destruction of African states and other black countries. I believe there is a concerted effort to destroy black economies and keep countries up to their necks in debt. Slavery has not ended economic slavery is a greater form of slavery. Since I cannot post links at this time it would be good to Google IMF and World Bank Destroying Countries ..Special Report.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back