Algeria : U.S PRESSES ALGERIA TO SUPORT MILITARY STRIKE ON POOR MALI

Can you be specific and state specifically state what I have shared which is strange to you?

In my ten years on this site I have shared volumes of historical data based in my own independent research as well as the writings of many of the foremost African scholars during my lifetime.

Much of what I share can be verified if you do the research yourself. There is no mystery here.

No doubt about your claims but frankly speaking, i have no time for such research as of now. The same foremost African Scholars let me know about the distortions, falsifications, lies and the confusion european historians especially have been teaching for ages on Africa as African history.

If you are African and think this way, check this out..
Isn't ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?
Afreecans if left alone can do for themselves whatever good things men and women can do to uplift and thrive in freedom peace and security.
Tell me why is the situation in Mali a european problem?

They not going to be left alone, hence I said they are incapable of moving forward.

We have been moving forward not backwards like your incomplete crippled mind is telling you.
I am here replying you and telling you to broaden your limited horizon.
The asians, arabs and their european brothers never took our land easily like some cheap minds think, it took centuries of relentless wars of invasion to get us in this very confusion we are facing now.
Eye see you are capable of nothing but display your incomplete thinking.
SHINE YOUR IGNORANCE....SHINE YOUR LIMITED KNOWLEDGE...SHINE IT....

Enejoh said:
If you are African and think this way, check this out..
Afreecans if left alone can do for themselves whatever good things men and women can do to uplift and thrive in freedom peace and security.

Tell me why is the situation in Mali a European problem?
They not going to be left alone, hence I said they are incapable of moving forward.
Isn’t that statement contradictory in that aren’t the incapable/stupid/retarded normally put in institutions where they can be treated with the therapies to enhance their function, whereas doesn’t the ongoing African HOLOCAUST in every area of human activity for over 500 years now highlight just how fearful these so despicable PARASITES are of US ever regaining our psychic equilibrium/sanity?

We have been moving forward not backwards like your incomplete crippled mind is telling you.

I am here replying you and telling you to broaden your limited horizon.
The asians, arabs and their european brothers never took our land easily like some cheap minds think, it took centuries of relentless wars of invasion to get us in this very confusion we are facing now.

Eye see you are capable of nothing but display your incomplete thinking.
SHINE YOUR IGNORANCE....SHINE YOUR LIMITED KNOWLEDGE...SHINE IT....

I agree with you that the jury is still out isn’t it as to whether this character is just a very very confused Coloured, Negro, Black as opposed to conscious African or yet another PALEFACE CURTROLL/BATTERING RAM attempting to be arch/manipulative on our message board, which would at least explain him not knowing that WE KNOW that African peoples have got nothing to gain, have WE from Arabs or Europeans [the Arabs/Semites have been attacking us as standard for 3000 years longer than the Europeans]?

Wasn’t Gaddafi’s betrayal by those TRAITORS Goodluck and Zuma [was actually saved from jail by Gaddafi’s money] the worst act of treachery by prominent allegedly African leaders of the last 500 years/the ongoing African HOLOCAUST? Shine your ignorance man....shine it!

Are you going to tell us what was so ignorant about me actually agreeing with you and are YOU ever going to answer the questions [above]?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back