Algeria : U.S PRESSES ALGERIA TO SUPORT MILITARY STRIKE ON POOR MALI

Gaddafi controlled Libya was the only country in the World prepared to fund the African anti imperialist struggle by financially supporting these Berber.Tuareg, Freelimo [Mozambique] the ANC and most spectacularly the Cuban MPLA alliance in Angola which broke formal Apartheid’s back, didn’t it?

How many people in the USA/West KNOW that Libya helped to fund the 55 000 Cuban volunteers with USSR tanks, aircraft and munitions who stopped the South African Expeditionary Army attempting to place Jonas Savimbi/UNITA in power with Africa’s largest tank battle since WWII at Cuito Carnevale in 1987, a stalemate which saved Luanda [the capital] from capture?

Even more completely hidden is the debacle at T’Chipa in 1988 when the Afrikaner NUTCASES found themselves surrounded by the very Cubans that they intended to drive into the sea/put to the sword; causing formal APARTHEID in Southern Africa to die of SHAME; especially as their white youth refused to be conscripted into this Germanic army’s attempt to set up the Fourth Reich in Africa, weren’t negotiations their only option?

As underlined by the subsequent independence of South Africa’s colony Namibia and the dismantling of the formal Apartheid regime in return for the Cuban War Machine leaving the region isn’t it in fact quite emasculating KNOWING that Gaddafi [whose so public betrayal by Zuma, Mugabe, Goodluck and the other so treacherous BLACK clowns as opposed to African leaders [who gave NATO the UN sanction/excuse to blast Gaddafi and his regime out of existence is a disgrace to ALL OF US] and Castro have done more for Africa and Africans than ANY African leader that I can name [what about YOU]?

Have you seen the You Tube of Nelson Mandela in Havana thanking Fidel Castro/Cuba for his freedom/inviting him to South Africa where in another You Tube Castro is acclaimed and personally given thanks by the whole ANC dominated Parliament [isn’t it strange that ALL of the Western mass media have EVER broadcast these facts]?

Isn't ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Yes, I know to most if the above as I am well known in my parts for anti apartheid movement and coordinating direct material aid for the liberation movements as one of my best friends at the time were exiles from ZANU, Azapo, swapo and BCM.

No, I do not find anything storage except for Africans in Diaspora who rant against African freedom fighters and confusing them with Arabs,

The media does what it do which is agit prop and misinformation campaign which is made worse by those in diaspora who repeal and speak lies without really knowing the situations and players in this latest scramble for Africa.

AND? How are YOU connecting these ethnic clashes in Africa with the socio-economic dysfunction from top to bottom in our communities in the UK, USA and the rest of the Diaspora?

How can WE ever move forward when our more intelligently focused leaders are always being exterminated [Patrice Lumumba, Malcolm X, Dr Martin Luther King, Samora Machel, with Muamar Gaddafi the latest addition to a very very long list]?

Dublin was established by Danes as a center for trading the slaves they had plundered from other parts of the British Isles or aren’t you aware of just how widespread slavery was in Europe too even during the Christian era?

The GAO elders in particular, along with the Dogon, were and are recognized holders of the spiritual traditions of Nilotic and Sudanic people sand a major group within the African Kingdom Federation, and all corrupt African heads of state upholding the territorial boundaries created by western imperialists have no legal standing above the African royals and nobles of the federation. Maybe, maybe not, who is going to take any notice of this Federation which is based where exactly?

The problem Mali is rooted in the African slavery system which was based in southern Msli as Sinni Ali Ber conquered and enslaved many if the Taureg living within cities such as Timbuktu, which prior was ruled by Berbers, a mixed group, not Black Africans, who under Ali Ber became a vassal city state under the Gao empire. Which justifies the ongoing African HOLOCAUST of the last 500 years how exactly in that would the civil war in Syria today or even the split in Lebanon that explodes at regular intervals make it OK for strangers to go to those countries pillage their population as slaves and subsequently return and COLONIZE/control them in every area of human activity?

Ali Ber was a nominal Muslim who held to ancient, so called animist traditions which were later brought to Americas by remnant of Gao,Songhai, Mali and to lesser extent the Akan and Soninke of Ghana, many if whom fled into the hills and mountains between present day Libya, Algeria or deeper into the Fezzan.
Some also went further south into the area known as Nigeria and Benin and represent the traditions known as the Yoruba and the Gola or Gulla of Ivory Coast and Liberia.

If you study the history of Songhai and Gai you will find the extent of this power at time equal to 1492, and it is believed that the Maluam Moors were weakened when elders supposedly led military convoys into Americas thus abdicating hereditary seats within the African kingdom federation.
Can you explain why the Moroccan Muslims attacked and burned Timbucto to the ground twice despite the fact that Timbuctu’s/Shonghai’s Africans were Muslims who spoke and wrote in Arabic?

Are you aware of the ongoing grief here in the UK between the English, Welsh, Scots and Irish, thus what do you think would be happening if ANY European country attempted to administrate 200 different ethnic groups which is what Nigeria is aspiring very very poorly to do?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
[/quote]

You ask a lot of questions which I won't bother with now and as far as the Federation is concerned it is based in Ghana and if you need to ask my only question is How aware are YOU?

I'll rather deal with NATO than Arabs. I repeat Arabs is the primary enemy. Its true Europeans are douche but their particular brand of racism is nothing like the slow arabization of Africa. I see what you don't. Never compromise with Arabs.

Brother, boasting about your limited knowledge is not the issue here except you are pretending to be a Black man like many fakers out there.
The two thieves you are confusing to be two different people practice the same religious teachings hostile to Black Culture and identity. I am not afraid of the europeans neither the arabs, we do not live in fear of fakers, imitators, usurpers, liars, cheats and dishonest neighbors, our task is correcting them not praising them.
Remember they claim to be abrahams children and you are here trying to prove they are different people. Never forget to get a copy of "The Africans Who Wrote The Bible" by Nana Banchie Darkwah and learn more about our GREATNESS, Abre is now stolen as abraham.
I cannot limit myself boasting of whatever i think i have seen, known, done, touched or said as many who have been here before me, taught me to always know to never deceive myself thinking " the likkle i have seen and known is all there is to know or see".
They the europeans got Nigeria and South Africa to vote for them in the un for Gaddafi to be eliminated and Libya taken, now the whole Continent is under european power, hilary is saying, " its time for arab revenge".
Bro, Our Ancestors are not asleep, they are watching over us, our joy is their concern, they left so many signs, words and monuments for us to always find our way back home, praising their enemies wont get you there.
Abegwu Ayeeee!

I agree with you for the most part but lets look at the history of Timbuctu, it's relation to the so called Muslim world in the western Sudan and the purpose it served.

It first was developed as a trading center of the Za dynasty before the advent of Islam. Its founders supposedly migrated from Yemen. It later became a holy site for traders and religious scholars and Sankore University served as a masjid and a Madrassah.

The early Za rulers migrated into the region when the Abbysinnians were fighting the advent of Islam. The Za rulers represent the royal bloodline of the Sa rulers, the line of Queen Makeda. The descendants later founded Gao and Djenne.

The Azawad are their descendants. If you study this history you will find the founders were recorded to have been Jewish, not Arabic. In fact, the same Yemeni Jews which the Selassie dynasty claimed in Abyssinia. The same which are claimed by many Igbo and Ibibio who were brought in large numbers to Virginia and Brazil.

Again, these are not to be confused with the Islamist Salafists from Saudi.

Historically, the modern Islamists are not the first to impose sharia into the region. I believe that credit goes to Askia Muhammad Toure.

Wherever you got your informations from i do not know. I am not here to help spread western lies about myself and people. Your history is strange to me, in as much as i love learning new things, i seek never to be diverted.....thanks fidi lessons.

Gaddafi controlled Libya was the only country in the World prepared to fund the African anti imperialist struggle by financially supporting these Berber.Tuareg, Freelimo [Mozambique] the ANC and most spectacularly the Cuban MPLA alliance in Angola which broke formal Apartheid’s back, didn’t it?

How many people in the USA/West KNOW that Libya helped to fund the 55 000 Cuban volunteers with USSR tanks, aircraft and munitions who stopped the South African Expeditionary Army attempting to place Jonas Savimbi/UNITA in power with Africa’s largest tank battle since WWII at Cuito Carnevale in 1987, a stalemate which saved Luanda [the capital] from capture?

Even more completely hidden is the debacle at T’Chipa in 1988 when the Afrikaner NUTCASES found themselves surrounded by the very Cubans that they intended to drive into the sea/put to the sword; causing formal APARTHEID in Southern Africa to die of SHAME; especially as their white youth refused to be conscripted into this Germanic army’s attempt to set up the Fourth Reich in Africa, weren’t negotiations their only option?

As underlined by the subsequent independence of South Africa’s colony Namibia and the dismantling of the formal Apartheid regime in return for the Cuban War Machine leaving the region isn’t it in fact quite emasculating KNOWING that Gaddafi [whose so public betrayal by Zuma, Mugabe, Goodluck and the other so treacherous BLACK clowns as opposed to African leaders [who gave NATO the UN sanction/excuse to blast Gaddafi and his regime out of existence] is a disgrace to ALL OF US] and Castro have done more for Africa and Africans than ANY African leader that I can name [what about YOU]?

Have you seen the You Tube of Nelson Mandela in Havana thanking Fidel Castro/Cuba for his freedom/inviting him to South Africa where in another You Tube Castro is acclaimed and personally given thanks by the whole ANC dominated Parliament [isn’t it strange that ALL of the Western mass media have EVER broadcast these facts]?

Yes, I know to most if the above as I am well known in my parts for anti apartheid movement and coordinating direct material aid for the liberation movements as one of my best friends at the time were exiles from ZANU, Azapo, swapo and BCM. AND?

Do you actually live in southern Africa because if you don’t would you tell me where you got ANY information at all about the South African Expeditionary army coming to serious grief in Angola in 1987/8 [which STILL hasn’t been published by ANY of the West’s mass media]?

No, I do not find anything storage except for Africans in Diaspora who rant against African freedom fighters and confusing them with Arabs, Which is easily done because isn’t there quite often a sprinkling of Blacks among the Arab groups [due to Libya being part of North Africa] as well a some African groups who are indigenous to Libya/all North African countries [where they are usually quite efficiently socio-economically repressed into the gutter]?

The media does what it do which is agit prop and misinformation campaign which is made worse by those in diaspora who repeat and speak lies without really knowing the situations and players in this latest scramble for Africa. Would you believe that not a single one of my many African contacts has EVER argued or contested my assertion that had Sadamm Hussein or Muamar Gaddafi administrated their country’s in the so inept manner that Nigeria, Ghana, Sierra Leone, Ivory Coast, South Africa and literally any African country you can name is being secured TODAY from both internal and external PARASITES, as opposed to both being dead/rotting in the ground, wouldn’t they be alive, well and still in POWER/not so powerful LACKEY mode?

Isn't ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back