Algeria : U.S PRESSES ALGERIA TO SUPORT MILITARY STRIKE ON POOR MALI

SlickBeast

Sep 2, 2011
Down Under
Occupation
Programmer/Game developer
Timbuktu... Djenne... the great monuments and landmarks there... It is an outrage what these Islamists are doing to one of the world's most important historical sites of black achievement. If you are black, and you don't want this horror ceased immediately, then you are really not grasping the reality of what's happening there. If NATO would be able to stop this, then I am 100% in favor of them stopping it. These ancient Mali/Songhay sites should be seen by people of African descent as sacred and inviolate. No anti-Western sentiment is anywhere near as supportable as that, IMO.
Just when I thought I was surrounded by dimwits, you showed up and proved me wrong. These Afro-Americans see the world as white vs black, which reflect their own reality not the African reality. You, like me, understand the mortal dangers that Arabs posed to our civilization, our heritage. European colonialism and racism, evil like it is, dwarfs what I call Arab terror.

I'm pretty sure you know what the picture below is? They are actually Dogon fortification inacccessible to Arab slavers on horse. They were made to fend off Arab raids. This war continues until today abeit a cultural one.

SlickBeast

Sep 2, 2011
Down Under
Occupation
Programmer/Game developer
The MNLA fighting for independence of Azawad was at one time integrated into Kadafi's military. They were armed by Kadafi and when Tripoli fell they began retreating into northern Mali where they originated.

This is a conflict which dates back to the fall of the Songhai empire.

It is complicated by the AQIM in the region. MNLA are not Islidts but Berbers/Tuareg fighting to maintain their separate identity. It is not a simple black vs white issue.

I was trying to explain this months ago. But some persist in claiming all north Africans to be Arabs. The Berber in Mali and Niger have actually been fighting against arabization for hundreds of years.

They should not be confused with the Ansar Dine who are Salafists supported by AQIM and the French and other NATO powers.
Hahaha. You think Gaddafi was a saint, the same Kadafi that attacked Chad on some expansionist mission. You really don't understand the mind of a dictator. Gaddafi has many such factions; this is how he reined in the ambitions of neighbouring countries. Without him, Libya has effectively been nuttered and his horde in disarray. Sooner or later that "Arab" horde would have descended on Mali.

I say it now, if Obama held any regard for fellow Africans, he must do something to stymie the Islamic vandals.

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
Nato air strikes dont bring peace and security.....where were they on 911?
Nato war planes and ships never rescued any boats carrying Black Afreecans fleeing Libya during their regime change there. Has anyone asked why the elected leader of the Malians was overthrown before this cia operations started?

I agree with you for the most part but lets look at the history of Timbuctu, it's relation to the so called Muslim world in the western Sudan and the purpose it served.

It first was developed as a trading center of the Za dynasty before the advent of Islam. Its founders supposedly migrated from Yemen. It later became a holy site for traders and religious scholars and Sankore University served as a masjid and a Madrassah.

The early Za rulers migrated into the region when the Abbysinnians were fighting the advent of Islam. The Za rulers represent the royal bloodline of the Sa rulers, the line of Queen Makeda. The descendants later founded Gao and Djenne.

The Azawad are their descendants. If you study this history you will find the founders were recorded to have been Jewish, not Arabic. In fact, the same Yemeni Jews which the Selassie dynasty claimed in Abyssinia. The same which are claimed by many Igbo and Ibibio who were brought in large numbers to Virginia and Brazil.

Again, these are not to be confused with the Islamist Salafists from Saudi.

Historically, the modern Islamists are not the first to impose sharia into the region. I believe that credit goes to Askia Muhammad Toure.

Orisons

Jan 14, 2005
London in the United Kingdom
Occupation
Mechanical Designer/Project Manager
The MNLA fighting for independence of Azawad was at one time integrated into Kadafi's military. They were armed by Kadafi and when Tripoli fell they began retreating into northern Mali where they originated.

This is a conflict which dates back to the fall of the Songhai empire.

It is complicated by the AQIM in the region. MNLA are not Islidts but Berbers/Tuareg fighting to maintain their separate identity. It is not a simple black vs white issue.

I was trying to explain this months ago. But some persist in claiming all north Africans to be Arabs. The Berber in Mali and Niger have actually been fighting against arabization for hundreds of years.

They should not be confused with the Ansar Dine who are Salafists supported by AQIM and the French and other NATO powers.
Gaddafi controlled Libya was the only country in the World prepared to fund the African anti imperialist struggle by financially supporting these Berber.Tuareg, Freelimo [Mozambique] the ANC and most spectacularly the Cuban MPLA alliance in Angola which broke formal Apartheid’s back, didn’t it?

How many people in the USA/West KNOW that Libya helped to fund the 55 000 Cuban volunteers with USSR tanks, aircraft and munitions who stopped the South African Expeditionary Army attempting to place Jonas Savimbi/UNITA in power with Africa’s largest tank battle since WWII at Cuito Carnevale in 1987, a stalemate which saved Luanda [the capital] from capture?

Even more completely hidden is the debacle at T’Chipa in 1988 when the Afrikaner NUTCASES found themselves surrounded by the very Cubans that they intended to drive into the sea/put to the sword; causing formal APARTHEID in Southern Africa to die of SHAME; especially as their white youth refused to be conscripted into this Germanic army’s attempt to set up the Fourth Reich in Africa, weren’t negotiations their only option?

As underlined by the subsequent independence of South Africa’s colony Namibia and the dismantling of the formal Apartheid regime in return for the Cuban War Machine leaving the region isn’t it in fact quite emasculating KNOWING that Gaddafi [whose so public betrayal by Zuma, Mugabe, Goodluck and the other so treacherous BLACK clowns as opposed to African leaders [who gave NATO the UN sanction/excuse to blast Gaddafi and his regime out of existence is a disgrace to ALL OF US] and Castro have done more for Africa and Africans than ANY African leader that I can name [what about YOU]?

Have you seen the You Tube of Nelson Mandela in Havana thanking Fidel Castro/Cuba for his freedom/inviting him to South Africa where in another You Tube Castro is acclaimed and personally given thanks by the whole ANC dominated Parliament [isn’t it strange that ALL of the Western mass media have EVER broadcast these facts]?

Isn't ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Orisons

Jan 14, 2005
London in the United Kingdom
Occupation
Mechanical Designer/Project Manager
Are you familiar with an African emperor by the name of Sunni Ali Ber?
The hard truth here is that the roots of this conflict did not begin with or by the so called Islamic or Semitic parasites, it began with the slave raiding and trading which existed during the African empire building process of Songhai and Gao.
The present so called Berber populations in Mali, Niger and Libya are remnant of the Black Taureq and related kingdoms of the Fezzan, Bambara, Fula and Pule of ancient Mande related groups which founded Songhai and Gao, and represent the group of many of our ancestors who were brought to the Americas.
AND? How are YOU connecting these ethnic clashes in Africa with the socio-economic dysfunction from top to bottom in our communities in the UK, USA and the rest of the Diaspora?

How can WE ever move forward when our more intelligently focused leaders are always being exterminated [Patrice Lumumba, Malcolm X, Dr Martin Luther King, Samora Machel, with Muamar Gaddafi the latest addition to a very very long list]?

Dublin was established by Danes as a center for trading the slaves they had plundered from other parts of the British Isles or aren’t you aware of just how widespread slavery was in Europe too even during the Christian era?

The GAO elders in particular, along with the Dogon, were and are recognized holders of the spiritual traditions of Nilotic and Sudanic people sand a major group within the African Kingdom Federation, and all corrupt African heads of state upholding the territorial boundaries created by western imperialists have no legal standing above the African royals and nobles of the federation. Maybe, maybe not, who is going to take any notice of this Federation which is based where exactly?

The problem Mali is rooted in the African slavery system which was based in southern Msli as Sinni Ali Ber conquered and enslaved many if the Taureg living within cities such as Timbuktu, which prior was ruled by Berbers, a mixed group, not Black Africans, who under Ali Ber became a vassal city state under the Gao empire. Which justifies the ongoing African HOLOCAUST of the last 500 years how exactly in that would the civil war in Syria today or even the split in Lebanon that explodes at regular intervals make it OK for strangers to go to those countries pillage their population as slaves and subsequently return and COLONIZE/control them in every area of human activity?

Ali Ber was a nominal Muslim who held to ancient, so called animist traditions which were later brought to Americas by remnant of Gao,Songhai, Mali and to lesser extent the Akan and Soninke of Ghana, many if whom fled into the hills and mountains between present day Libya, Algeria or deeper into the Fezzan.
Some also went further south into the area known as Nigeria and Benin and represent the traditions known as the Yoruba and the Gola or Gulla of Ivory Coast and Liberia.

If you study the history of Songhai and Gai you will find the extent of this power at time equal to 1492, and it is believed that the Maluam Moors were weakened when elders supposedly led military convoys into Americas thus abdicating hereditary seats within the African kingdom federation.[/quote] Can you explain why the Moroccan Muslims attacked and burned Timbucto to the ground twice despite the fact that Timbuctu’s/Shonghai’s Africans were Muslims who spoke and wrote in Arabic?

Are you aware of the ongoing grief here in the UK between the English, Welsh, Scots and Irish, thus what do you think would be happening if ANY European country attempted to administrate 200 different ethnic groups which is what Nigeria is aspiring very very poorly to do?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Sister ... what did you decide? How will we be moving forward? I've been working, I am excited. I Love You! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
One-Hundredd wrote on Destee's profile.
Hope you having a happy holidayz