Black People Politics : U.S. owes black people reparations for a history of ‘racial terrorism,’ says U.N. panel

yes, considering everything that is happening in America and the world, I am beginning to see a pattern, I started looking at scripture, and I'm beginning to see a serious pattern and I think history is repeating. I think this government is using the term 'Reparations' but, they are doing other things under this heading, some of it may turn out for good though, I wonder about the intentions of this government and the United Nations. I don't think they all are using this terms for our benefit at all.

I think that in all sectors, police force, United Nations and etc. there are people with good intentions, but there is a serious set up going on. What happened in Europe and even much farther back in time is getting ready to repeat. But again, based on scripture, it might backfire on those people with ill intent.

I can see a serious connection with how this system is using certain 'things' to incite African Americans and they are reporting these things to the world and there is a serious connection with what is going on in the Middle East and Africa. I think this government and the world organizations have been setting up 'something' for awhile now and what is going on in African and the Middle East is all apart of their plans...and President Obama is apart of this planning, based on my understanding of scripture.

Maybe, in some regards, this government should not call it Reparations, but perhaps, 'Expulsion' or 'Exodus' or 'the Spanish Inquisition'...I wouldn't be surprised if they call it 'a secret operation' like 'Operation Solomon' for those who believe they are Israelites and offer 'Reparations' as a form of a ticket back to Israel. I wouldn't be surprised if they offer those who claim they want to go back to the motherland a ticket back to Africa someplace set up like Liberia...and offer a ticket to someplace in Europe as a form of reparations...and then good luck for those who remain behind...

this is what happened in Europe and before...

Ordinarily, I'd say, way to go, good outside the box thinking, but in this case, you may be onto something Chevron, inside the Bible box.

Bro. Clyde I see you are still doing you. The reparations thread is evolving . I've seen talk about reparations in many different media outlets over the past months.

Yes Ma'am, thanks for the acute observation, lol. And thanks for the encouraging news from other sites on the Reparations issue, it shouldn't be long now sis. butterfly#1.

Here's some interesting dialog on Reparations you may like to read:

https://destee.com/media/rihanna-*****-better-have-my-money.1751/media

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back