Black People Politics : U.S. forced to admit in court how they framed Iran using false nuclear evidence

RAPTOR

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 12, 2009
By Shepard Ambellas

INTELLIHUB) — A shocking new report concludes that the U.S. lied to demonize Iran’s nuclear
program.

This is also the same tactic the U.S. used on Iraq and others.

The report via Your News Wire reads:

Former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice took to the witness stand for the prosecution in a
criminal case against a former CIA officer on trial for leaking details of a top-secret spy program.

CIA leaked information reveals more than Condoleezza would like us to know

Back in 2003 the Bush administration tried to silence a New York Times story that was set to leak
a CIA plot to undermine Iran’s nuclear program by secretly providing Tehran with faulty atomic
weapon plans.

“I was just following orders” – Condoleezza Rice

Condoleezza told Jurors that her attempt to silence the New York Times from publishing their article
came as a direct order from President George W. Bush. She said: “The president and I talked about it
and decided I should ask the New York Times leadership to come to the White House for a meeting to
discuss why that story should not be published… I certainly understood the [implications] of the
White House asking the New York Times not to publish a story. That’s why I talked first to the
president about whether we should even do so”.

Read full report via Your News Wire

https://www.intellihub.com/u-s-forced-admit-court-framed-iran-using-false-nuclear-evidence/
http://yournewswire.com/us-admits-to-planting-false-nuclear-evidence-in-iran/

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back