Black People : U.S. Credit Rating Is Downgraded to AA+ from AAA

This country's pendulum has been unbalanced for quite some time..I too wonder what the next phase is, the impact on President Obama's second term and have a hard time forecasting at this point. The sad part is that Obama himself predicted the outcomes that have surfaced, from causes way before he ran for office, smh.

a negative effect since he is to timid to blame the tea party.......

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Wow!:(....the tea party are members of the Republican Party, or at least they report he's blaming them...smh

PRESIDENT OBAMA CONTINUES TO CAST BLAME

The President has no problem blaming the Republicans, he continues to lambast the millionaire, the corporation with a jet, the oil companies with tax credits. President Obama wants you to take the eye off the ball. Blaming the wealthy resonates with his legions of moochers. President Obama promulgates the continuation of lucrative entitlements, encourage more citizens to become welfare recipients, encourage the socialized education system run by unions to continue to dumb down their charges and continue to encourage spendthrift ways of the past. President Obama needs to do is to tell his flock that they can't continue to bleed the government coffers dry. The time now is tell his flock, go to work.

http://thenewbostonteaparty.com/2011/07/25/president-obama-writing-his-epithet.aspx

Monetary ... this happened because a Black Man had the office.

Raising the debt level has NEVER been an issue, NEVER debated like it was this time.

Put Black People in, and white folk gonna change the rules, even if it means hurting themselves.

I've seen it before, though would have thought, once a Black Person rose so high, they'd be exempt.

So much for that theory ... :)

As far as your question goes ... i don't know ... if the right white folk want him in ... i think he will be.

That depends on if they are finished using the Brother or not, and only they know.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back