Chad : U.S.-Backed Chadian Dictator Hissène Habré Faces War Crimes Trial in Historic Win for His Victims

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
RAPTOR Black People Politics : This 9/11th will be the 42nd anniv of the US-backed coup against the democratic-elected govt. Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Facebook Chats Being Scanned by CIA-Backed Firm: Report Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com Science and Technology 0
RAPTOR Black People : 50 African Children Paralyzed after receiving Bill Gates-backed Meningitis Vaccine Black People Open Forum 1
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Death of U.S.-Backed Ex-Dictator "Baby Doc" Duvalier Won’t End Haitian Victims' Quest for Justice Black People Politics 0
Gorilla Computers - Software Hardware : Dogecoin - Backed by a Meme and Math Science and Technology 5
RAPTOR Black People : Rental-Backed Securities Fueling the NEXT Housing Crisis Black People Open Forum 1
S Haiti : Wikileaks: Proof of US-backed economic oppression in Haiti. Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora 7
Ankhur Black People : The USA and British backed House Negro in the Motherland Black People Open Forum 0
I Rwanda : Rwanda's Secret War U. S. -backed destabilization of Central Africa Rwanda 0
RAPTOR Black People : Detroit Financial Dictator Uses Water as Weapon Black People Open Forum 7
Ankhur Black People : the technique of the "Benevolent" Dictator Black People Open Forum 0
A Togo : Togo- late dictator Gnassingbe Eyadema's son Faure Gnassingbe wins election Togo 0
Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Life is just a breath, but your works last forever.
@Destee
During this time, I wanna to wish everyone on this site the most blesseth and positive energy throughout
the rest of 2020 as we continue to persevere and raise awareness during this plandemic.
Continue to stay safe
and healthy. We're in the perfect time to self-care and boost our immune systems through at home remedies.
@Destee
I know this is my first status update since 2020 begin, but all of us agree that 2020 delivered a low-blow
to each of us with the miscellaneous events we have recently seen which brought all of us great displeasure.
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.