Black People : U.S. Army prepares to invade U.S. NDAA

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Keita Kenyatta, Apr 23, 2012.

1. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,383
  2. Seksen

Seksen Well-Known Member MEMBER

Retired....finally
    Ratings:
    +135
    I have a problem understand why there is a disconnect switch in our heads that keeps us wondering "Why are they
    doing this to us again or why don't they like uses ?" As if these are the real question that we should be asking. We never think to ask the more serious questions such as what am I doing to prepare myself ,my family and telling those around me to wakeup to
    the train wreck that is headed straight toward us. Many of us can see....but we cannot or will not seek to understand and prepare for a bleak future. Most of us will keep looking up in the sky for relief like we are presently doing. Oh well, the future is made for those who prepare for it , today. Have you noticed that we as a people will look for one thing that we can question you on and by that one question we nullify everything else that you have said or presented that was ment to benefit us? Most of us do not understand that that is what we are doing. We just want to let you know that " I know something too and you are not that smart." Keep trying to get us thinking brother, a few will catch on and the others will never. Peace