Black People : U.S. Army Finds Its Suicide Rate in Iraq Is Higher Than for Other G.I.'s

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Goddess Auset333, Aug 15, 2007.

1. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    http://www.nytimes.com/2004/03/26/i...&en=9c6eca74f0e83115&ei=5007&partner=USERLAND
    THE MILITARY
    U.S. Army Finds Its Suicide Rate in Iraq Is Higher Than for Other G.I.'s
    By ERIC SCHMITT

Published: March 26, 2004

WASHINGTON, March 25 — A major Army study has found that suicide-prevention teams were left behind when units left their home bases to go to war in Iraq, mental-health workers felt untrained to treat combat stress, and many soldiers seeking help for depression and emotional problems faced significant hurdles getting care.

More at below link
    http://search.live.com/results.aspx?q=u.s.+army+suicide&go=&form=QBRE

2. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    suicide definition
    n.
    1. The act or an instance of intentionally killing oneself.
    2. The destruction or ruin of one's own interests: It is professional suicide to involve oneself in illegal practices.

Question: #2: Isn't the military designed to be the ruin of one's own interest. Isn't it professional suicide to recruit others in the illegal practices of the military?

3. One who commits suicide.

From what I have learned, Insurance companies do not pay benefits to those who commits suicide? The soldier is insured I think up to $250,000. Will the insurance companies pay their family these benefits even though it is Suicide with the help and assistance of not Dr. Jack Kevorkian , but the military?

Joining the military is a suicidal mission.
    That is known and told to the soldier when they enter in the military when they read between the lines that could save their lives, vice focusing on all the benefits goodies they are promised.

No matter what job specialty you have in the military, nurse, doctor, clerk, etc, you are told at the very beginning that you are Infantry, and that is Kill or be Killed.

I look at All the countless people in Afrika who out numbers the leaders and the military in Afrika, and they are the ones who can clean up the Afrika House where they are by taking a stand against them. What's stopping our people in Afrika? Fear, which causes brain damage and brain damage can lead to suicide. Do the Afrikans in Afrika have Power and denying the power with in them?

I would not be surprise if the USA military soldiers, soon, one day decided to throw down their weapons, refuse to fight, and leave the leaders in the USA military vulnerable/naked. What's stopping the USA soldiers? Fear. Do the USA soldiers have Power and denying the power within them?

Is FEAR Suicide?

Where we find a weak force we find a dying Nation.

Babylon keeps on falling down.

Is anyone surprise by this?