Black People : Tyranny Hidden before our eyes!!!

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by ru2religious, Nov 27, 2010.

1. ru2religious

ru2religious Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Jun 10, 2008
    We've had so many great topics for discussion on this website and I hope to see them continue to flow through.

With that being said - how many people have heard of the Illuminati? We heard so many wild stories about what they are doing and what they are not doing and many of them think that they are harmless or have no real power in the government; correct? Correct!!! To many of us view things as conspiracy theories and we wonder why our people get so caught up in these theories without deep research.

Some of us even get mad because we think our people just fall for anything - when someone say that the Illuminati runs the government and we are in for some real mess. Well what if I told you that they were so bold to place there stuff right in front of your face without you even knowing about it - bold as they want to?

What does the word Illuminati spell backwards? itanimulli - correct? Well that word means absolutely nothing as it appears but wait!!!

what happens if you place a .com on it?

check for yourself - spells NSA (National Security Agency).

It takes you directly to the website - check it out before to many people start drowning the website out.

2. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

Oct 4, 2009
    +3,005 / -0
    According to Columbia University professor James Smalls, the youngest member of Malcolm's OAAU, the Illuminati is very real.

Those invited to the bilderberg meetings are
    heads of nations or heads of industry

all are members of either the Council on Foreign Relations, Chatham House or the Trilateral Commision, and all are members of one or more elite secret societies, and at levles that require extreme wealth.

some background;
    and some info on NSA staff

Adam Weishaupt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJohann Adam Weishaupt (February 6, 1748 in Ingolstadt – November 18, 1830 in Gotha) was a German philosopher and founder of the Order of Illuminati, ...
    Weishaupt began his formal education at age seven[1] at a Jesuit school.

Founder of the Illuminati

“ At a time, however, when there was no end of making game of and abusing secret societies, I planned to make use of this human foible for a real and worthy goal, for the benefit of people. I wished to do what the heads of the ecclesiastical and secular authorities ought to have done by virtue of their offices ...[17] ”

On May 1, 1776 Weishaupt formed the "Order of Perfectibilists". He adopted the name of "Brother Spartacus" within the order. Though the Order was not egalitarian or democratic, its mission was the abolition of all monarchical governments and state religions in Europe and its colonies.[citation needed]

Weishaupt wrote: "the ends justified the means." The actual character of the society was modeled on the Jesuits, and was an elaborate network of spies and counter-spies.
    Each isolated cell of initiates reported to a superior, whom they did not know, a party structure that was effectively adopted by some later groups.

The Illuminati Temple of Set

Temple of Set - Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaThe Temple of Set was established in 1975 by Lt. Colonel of the US Army Michael A. Aquino and certain members of the priesthood of the Church of Satan, ...

History - Organization - Philosophy - Notes

This ILLUMINATI devil is now General at the top secret National Security Agency
  3. thePreacher

thePreacher Banned MEMBER

Dec 2, 2007
    Dogville, USA
    +815 / -0

"There is a worldwide revolution going on."

"And, in my opinion, the young generation --- white, black, brown, what ever else there is --- you are living in a time of extremism, a time of revolution."

"What is it revolting against? The power structure. The American power structure? No. The French power structure? No. The English power structure? No. Then what power structure? An international western power struggle."

"And I for one will join in with anyone, don't care what color you are, as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth."

"There has got to be a change. People in power have misused it. And now there has to be a change, and a better world has to be built, and the only way it is going to be built is with extreme methods."

"So what you and I have got to do is get involved. You and I have to be right there breathing down their throat. Every time they look over their shoulder we want them to see us."

"Once those intentions are made known we can get to the nitty gritty of the problem. We can get to the core of the problem. We can get to the root of the problem. And then we can correct the problem."