Black People : Typing Along With The Beat...

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by AuthorLady, Jun 6, 2012.

1. AuthorLady

AuthorLady Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +117

[Groovin' as I type this]

Oooohhh...y'all gon' have to forgive me...but as you listen to this rift...I'm gonna try to press something on your brain. And yes. I'm tappin' my feet, and trying not to make too much noise as I listen to this jam. Uh-huh.

Today the morning started out rainy and I got a little wet, but you know what? Uh-huh. I got up anyway...washed my face...and put on my clothes, determined to do what I had set out to do. Oooh...when I arrived to my destination...I hooked up my laptop and pulled up my current playlist. Ah...uh-uh.

Ain't nuthin' better than groovin as you create words and shoot them out to everywhere...hoping that somebody will vibe off of what you are thinking. Uh-huh.

Excuse me....a minute...but oooohhhhh....oooohhhh...oooohhh.

Now, I'm trying to hard to keep my butt still in my chair, but it's so obvious that I'm jammin' right now. Uh-huh.

I've got so many things on my mind...and so much I gotta do. It's a lot that I want to accomplish...and I'm praying for God to answer, but as I wait...I'm just gon' whoo-oooh.

Wherever you are, whatever you gotta do, if it's hard, just put on some music and let the groove get you goin'. Uh-huh.

Yeah...eh...yeah. I'm gon' keep groovin' y'all.

Whoo-ooh....

[foot tappin']

*Fade out*

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    nice joint