Black Spirituality Religion : Tynetta Muhammad...

YOU are a student?

solomon7 said:
BECAUSE, INFO IS BEING SPREAD ABOUT MY TEACHER, W/ NO EVIDENCE.

Your teacher? If you don't mind me asking, where is the evidence of this? Were you a student of his? Did you actually ever meet with Elijah Muhammad? Did he consider you one of his students or ministers? If so, do you have proof of this? Maybe a quote from him saying "Solomon/Truth 7 is my student"? If not, you are not saying any of this based on the FACT that you are his student.

Well, I think there is sufficient evidence to suggest that Minister Farrakhan is in fact a student of Elijah Muhammad, suggested by actual photographs of them together and several people who can bear witness he was named the National Representative for the Honorable Elijah Muhammad. Therefore, I have enough proof that he is a student. And if it is apparant that he is, how can you properly judge a man who sat in a classroom you obviously were not in?

I will ask you a similarly stupid question--can we locate Elijah Muhammad's birth certificate? He was the son of former slaves, so generally birth certificates were not issued. Does this mean he was not born in Georgia? Who were his parents? Where is the proof?

YOU HAVE SUPPLIED THE REASON THERE IS NONE.

So, you BELIEVE this even though there is no proof. OK, so then you believe in a man who has no birth record. Speaking of proof, do you believe Fard Muhammad is dead along with Elijah Muhammad? There is no proof of where he went either....is there? These are two men without documentation as to their origin, but you BELIEVE in them both? I don't get it...

give more examples of Farrakhan Lying......

A very simple question...

Was the Messenger of Allah correct?

YES or NO...

Quest: By what way would one come up?

Muhammad: I do not know that, because I do not believe there is one coming up.
The work that I doing, I don't believe God needs one, because when a man and God have come face to face, as the old saying goes, then that is the end of it.
When we are face to face with God,that is the end of it and so what would another do?

There is nothing for him to do.

ELIJAH MUHMMMAD MEETS THE PRESS

P. 13

A SECRETARIUS MEMPS PUBLICATION

uplift19 said:
Your teacher? If you don't mind me asking, where is the evidence of this? Were you a student of his? Did you actually ever meet with Elijah Muhammad? Did he consider you one of his students or ministers? If so, do you have proof of this? Maybe a quote from him saying "Solomon/Truth 7 is my student"? If not, you are not saying any of this based on the FACT that you are his student.

Well, I think there is sufficient evidence to suggest that Minister Farrakhan is in fact a student of Elijah Muhammad, suggested by actual photographs of them together and several people who can bear witness he was named the National Representative for the Honorable Elijah Muhammad. Therefore, I have enough proof that he is a student. And if it is apparant that he is, how can you properly judge a man who sat in a classroom you obviously were not in?

SIR, I AM, IN FACT A STUDENT. ANYONE WHO CAN READ, KNOWS.

I NEVER STATED MR. FARRAKHAN WAS NOT. ANYONE WITH THE ABILITY TO READ, CAN TELL HE HAS/IS CHANGING THE TEACHINGS.

1920_lynching_KidsInPic%5b1%5d.jpg

ACTIONS OF THE "REAL" DEVIL!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back