Black Spirituality Religion : Tynetta Muhammad...

kashif said:
Brother Solomon, why would you call it heresay? I thought I said a video tape exist. The wives and the children spoke on the tape. All of the women said Elijah wanted to marry them and have children. But, please don't take my word for it. Order the video tape.
Siir,

The fact it is on video does not make it true.

Ever heard of "lying"?

:donttell:

solomon7 said:
Sir,

I consider the following, "foolishness"...

Now, if it were a situation where I just appeared and proclaimed, "I'm your son". Do you not believe she would be correct to request "proof" I was?

You presume this statement as if it is impossible to have a DNA test performed, to solidly and unequivocably identify whether Ishmael or any other child were fathered by Elijah or not.

If this is in such despute, then these Muslims are more than free to visit the JERRY SPRINGER SHOW or MAURY POVICH SHOW or OPRAH SHOW to get the proof that they need, since I hear that these shows do DNA test all the time.

Please at least pretend that you are more intelligent than how you are portraying yourself now.

Would you not consider it "foolish" for, me to ask her to, prove I am not!?!

Nope. See above.

No but, what the hell does this prove?

Now, how can a Messenger of God be guilty of having children outside his ONLY PROVEN MARRIAGE? :time:

Is this a rhetorical question? :confused:

Otherwise, the answer to this is quite rudimentary:

Because a "Messenger Of God", is still at the very core of his Essence, still just a man. And as such, this is not hardly the least of a man's sins or crimes (if it is to be seen as such), and certainly not his worst.

Sir, time to WAKE UP!

To what? You haven't proven anything within the realm of your original question.

Later, insha Allah, I shall provide "unarguable" evidence, the Autobiography of Malcolm X lied.

About what?

None of the exerpts you have supplied here, are relevant to any parts of the specific subject at hand.

Further, just because Malcolm may have lied about any assortment of subjects, doesn't mean that he lied about everything.

This news is NOT new.

Uhmmm, the brother to whom you are quoting here, specifically stated as such:

Why are you guys rehashing old news?

Do you not pay attention? "Old news", is precisely the same as "NOT new".

If you are going to rebut the perspectives laid in front of you (which, I have to say that thus far, you have not really done), then at least have an understanding of what is being said to you.

Can you present ANY evidence?

Heresay is NOT evidence.

Would you like a blanket while you ?

Your banter is cute, though wholly unnecessary.

Please do not ask that of others, which you cannot provide yourself.

Unless you were in Elijah's bedroom chambers, during the times that he was alleged to have sired any of the children he is accused of having, then your perspective is no more "factual" than ours.

Siir,

Ever heard of "lying"?

Yes, we have, and for all we know, you could be "Lying" :donttell" to us right now.

During your short time of interacting with us here, you have plainly proven that you like to answer questions with questions.......That is, if you even answer them at all.

SALAAM

The Honorable Elijah Muhammad and Malcolm X—28 Years Later—What Really Happened?

At the University of Illinois Pavilion, where Min. Farrakhan had invited the world to tune in via satellite, he delved into the subject "The Honorable Elijah Muhammad and Malcolm X—28 Years Later—What Really Happened?’ before 10,000 anxious onlookers," The Final Call reported in February 1993.

The domestic life of the Honorable Elijah Muhammad was the centerpiece of the controversy. Min. Farrakhan defended with crystal clarity the divinity of his teacher. Also defending the Messenger’s divinity were four of his wives who spoke publicly for the first time in 30 years. Sisters Tynnetta Muhammad, Evelyn Muhammad, Ola Muhammad and June Muhammad made a few brief remarks.

DVD Video

THE TRUTH 007

solomon7 said:
Siir,

Ever heard of "lying"?

:donttell:

Solomon7, you seem very similar to THE TRUTH 007 who brought up this same tired question on another message board, and was slammed. There is a very similar writing style, demands for "proof," and the same use of size 72 font red letters, LOL. Odd. Maybe you have a twin?

I am not sure why this is important to you personally. The proof you seek is not there because you BELIEVE otherwise. People see what they want to see, and that is painfully obvious with you.

I will ask you a similarly stupid question--can we locate Elijah Muhammad's birth certificate? He was the son of former slaves, so generally birth certificates were not issued. Does this mean he was not born in Georgia? Who were his parents? Where is the proof?

You are not a member of Elijah Muhammad's family, that we can all say with certainty. And since you are not, I do not see how this matter concerns you at all.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back