Black Spirituality Religion : Tynetta Muhammad...

solomon7 said:
Salaam,

Do you realize how utterly foolish you sound?

I sound "foolish", because I asked you a question? You're going to have to come better than that.

A claim has been made he is.

Yes, just as a claim has been made that he isn't.

Do you have evidence that Ishmael is in fact Elijah's son?

What sort of evidence would you require? Besides, as you apparently do not have evidence that he is not, then your assertions are at an impasse, same as that of others.

Also, please do not seek to answer questions with questions.

And Mr. Warith Deen is "embraced" as if he made no attempt to destroy the Nation.

That's great, but that has nothing to do with the FACT that WARITH is indeed Elijah's biological son.

Or do you dispute this as well?

There's nothing within their respective doctrines that states that 2 physical brothers cannot embrace each other as siblings, despite their theological differences.

I believe them to be lies.

I didn't ask you what you "BELIEVE", I asked you what you KNOW.

In talking about what you "BELIEVE"..........

[QUOTE-SOLOMON7]Do you realize how utterly foolish you sound?[/QUOTE]

Be careful of the things you say, and who you say them to.

On what, do you base their truth?

I don't base "their truth" on anything. I never proclaimed that I "BELIEVE" anything about it.

Apparently unlike you, I strive to go by what I KNOW, not what I BELIEVE. I didn't KNOW Elijah, since I never had the honor of meeting him. Nor Clara. Nor TYNETTA, unfortunately, though I wish I'd have the chance to. I met both WALLACE and ISHMAEL (on separate occasions), but I still do not KNOW enough about them, to make any assertion.

And, I'm willing to bet, that YOU haven't met at least most of these people either.

All I know, is what both of them (WALLACE and ISHMAEL) both proclaim to be physical, biological siblings. TYNETTA claims to be ISHMAEL's mother, by way of ELIJAH.

That's 3 people asserting the same notion. People that all knew Elijah, whereas you have not proven that you do.

You're going to have to come up with something more than your "BELIEF", in order to Show and Prove these "truths".

Either that, or continue to "sound utterly foolish".

MA'SALAAM.

uplift19 said:
I'm not sure why you reject the idea that Elijah Muhammad had wives...or do you agree with Malcolm X that he fathered illegitimate children....or were all of these women lying? You can't ignore people that were conceived and who exist today.

or do you agree with Malcolm X that he fathered illegitimate children

Later, insha Allah, I shall provide "unarguable" evidence, the Autobiography of Malcolm X lied.:bomb:

Can you provide ANY proof to, back up your assertions?ANY? :gossip:

Sir,

I consider the following, "foolishness"...

Do you have evidence that Ishmael is not in fact Elijah's son? Warith Deen (WALLACE) certainly embraces him as his half-brother.

Now, if it were a situation where I just appeared and proclaimed, "I'm your son". Do you not believe she would be correct to request "proof" I was?

Would you not consider it "foolish" for, me to ask her to, prove I am not!?!

That's great, but that has nothing to do with the FACT that WARITH is indeed Elijah's biological son.

Or do you dispute this as well?

No but, what the hell does this prove?

Now, how can a Messenger of God be guilty of having children outside his ONLY PROVEN MARRIAGE? :time:

Sir, time to WAKE UP!

The Autobiography of
Malcom X

Page 305

Elijah Muhammad had me fly to Phoenix to see him in April, 1963.

We embraced as always-and almost immediately he took me outside, where we began to walk to his swimming pool.

He was The Messenger of Allah. When I was a foul, vicious convict, so evil that other convicts had called me Satan, this man had rescued me. He was the man who had trained me, who had treated me as if I were his own flesh and blood. He was the man who had given me wings-to go places, to do things I otherwise never would have dreamed of. We walked, with me caught up in a whirlwind of emotions.

“Well, son,” Mr. Muhammad said, “what is on your mind?”

Plainly, frankly, pulling no punches, I told Mr. Muhammad what was being said. And without waiting for any response from him, I said that with his son Wallace’s help I had found in the Quran and the Bible that which might be taught to Muslims-if it became necessary-as the fulfillment of the prophecy.

“Son, I’m not surprised,” Elijah Muhammad said. “You always have had such a good understanding of prophecy, and of spiritual things. You recognize that’s what all of this is-prophecy. You have the kind of understanding that only an old man has.

“I’m David,” he said. “When you read about how David took another’s man’s wife, I’m that David. You read about Noah, who got drunk-that’s me. You read about Lot, who went and laid up with his own daughters. I have to fulfill all of those things.”

NOW, I DON'T BELIEVE MR. MUHAMMAD(PBUH) TOLD MR. X THAT HE WAS TO FULFILL PROPHECIES, HE DIDN'T EVEN BELIEVE!...

compare the alleged pool side chat, in Mr. X's autobiography,with...

The Bible charges all of its Great Prophets will evil,
it makes God guilty of an act of adultery by charging Him with being the father of Mary=s baby (Jesus), again it charges Noah and Lot with drunkenness, and Lot with getting children by his daughter. What a Poison Book....

...A man is far more easy to make than the heavens and earth. We can't charge these questionable readings of the Bible to Musa because he was a prophet of God, and they don't lie....MUSA WAS ALSO A "MESSENGER".
Message to the Blackman

CHAPTER 51

THE BIBLE AND HOLY QUR-AN:

WHICH ONE IS RIGHT?

quotes couteSy of...

seventhfam...

My interpretation of it is given to me from the Lord of the Worlds.
THE ABOVE REFERS TO MASTER FARD, WHO TAUGHT HIM IN THE VERY EARLY 30'S. 30 YEARS PRIOR TO THIS SUPPOSED CONVERSATION W/ MR. X.

Message to the Blackman

CHAPTER 48

THE BIBLE

Image71.jpg

r0439p06.jpg

:flamet:

quote author=Ahmed_El-Shabazz link=board=news;num=1124468794;start=0#3 date=08/21/05 at 07:39:09]Salaam----YES!, YES! YES!--------THANK YOU BROTHERS!---NEXT YEAR, A BOOK WILL BE OUT THAT TELLS HOW THE WRITER OF MALCOM X 'S "AUTOBIOGRAPHY" WAS WORKING FOR THE F.B.I. ALL THE WHILE. AND HOW THE WRITER ADDED TO THE LIES BEING PUT FORTH BY MR. X AND WALLACE MUHAMMAD. I WILL GET THE NAME OF THE BOOK AND THE AUTHOR'S NAME AND WILL POST IT.---KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, DEFEND ALLAH'S MESSENGER!!!!---ALLAH-U-AKBAR!!![/quote]

quote author=Ahmed_El-Shabazz link=board=news;num=1124468794;start=0#6 date=08/22/05 at 11:34:11]Salaam---Read chapter 58:8 on the "secret councels", as it was during the time of Prophet Muhammad, so it was during the time of Messenger Elijah Muhammad(peace be upon them both). Mr. Manning Marable is the author of a book tentatively titled "Malcolm X: A Life of Reinvention" due to come out in 2006. In the book he will state that Alex Haley, the author of the "Autobiography of Malcolm X " was a F.B.I. informant. Also that the F.B.I. played a role in the assassination of Malcolm X. and NOT the Messenger nor the Nation of Islam. ----As apart of the F.B.I.'s "Counterintelligence Program" which it had used on Noble Drew Ali, Marcus Garvey, Dr. King, the Kennedy brothers etc., a memo was sent to the Chicago office of the F.B.I. dated 7, January 1969 which outline a plan to undermine the NOI.,"counterintelligece action might be needed now or at the of Elijah Muhammad's death to bring about...change in the NOI philosophy........considerations should include the identity, strengths, and weakness, of any contenders for NOI leadership. What are the positions of our ----informants in regard to leadership? How could potential leaders be turned or neutralized?---This memo also spoke of "tying up NOI" assets in probate court. All of this was done under Wallace Muhammad(the Messenger's son) and Farrakhan as planned. Farrakhan and Wallace then split the assets(Money,buildings,mosque, newspaper, Elijah Muhammad's homes, etc.).----Beware of the "second uncle" as Master Fard Muhammad called them(read the 34 Problem Book question #6) they are robbers!!!!----Also read and study the 9th chapter of the Qur'an----ALLAH-U-AKBAR!!!![/quote]

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back