Black Relationships : Two wrongs make a right - that's REVENGE (justice) for failed relationships

Discussion in 'Black Relationships' started by dustyelbow, Nov 15, 2006.

1. dustyelbow

dustyelbow Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    WOW I get to PLAY AROUND with the DIFFERENT ICONS.

Another study. with all these RESEARCHERS and SCIENTIST coming around to STUDY not RESOLVE PROBLEMS, they do give a UNIVERSITY APPROVED thumbs UP of what is going on EVERYWHERE. After all we GET OUR DEGREES from there and if so THEY SHOULD BE TRUSTED just like those DEGREE.

Since the African proverbs, Koran, Bible, Torah, NEIGHBOR etc cannot be TRUSTED.

Yes...

So...

My last in a SERIES today. I dont expect to change the world but look at the health of community from TRUSTED eyes other THAN MYSELF.

HAVE you seen that MUSIC CELEBRITY Brittany Spears. Maybe while shopping for FOOD you seen her FACE at the CHECKOUT COUNTER in those GLOSSY MAGAZINES.

Well she got DIVORCE and is used as an EXAMPLE of REVENGE in RELATIONSHIPS.

Like Britney, study finds revenge as simple as looking good

In Boon's 88-person study, conducted with Vicki Deveau and Alishia Alibhai, the most common ways people reported ``getting even'' with a romantic partner were the silent treatment and flirting with someone else typically a close friend or enemy of their ex.

I guess we SHOULD all REVISE this...

Two wrongs do make a RIGHT in a FAILED RELATIONSHIP.

Also another EXAMPLE of NOT CONQUERING A SITUATION. Just let it STICK AROUND.

Alot is a STAKE, more than we REALIZE.

Brittany Spears SEEMS to be DOING IT.

Are WE BRITTANY too?

Oh well.

FINISHED.