Law Forum : Two Videoed in Rape Found Guilty, More to Come

I am "emotionally attached" to the sufferings of other human beings.

Identifying, speaking out and fighting against white supremacy is not the same thing and has nothing to do with a female being RAPED.

You mix apples and oranges.

If I saw a child playing in the street with a car coming towards it, I would get that child out of harm's way no matter what race the child is.

I wouldn't stand idly by and let a white child be hurt or killed any more than I would a black child.

Maybe YOU would......If so, again, such a mindset and behavior only shows your true character as a human being.

Your car scenario is very different. This situation isn't that big of a deal. Basically they had sex with her while she was passed out, no harm done.

That logic is dumb as hell and weak. That's like being punched in the face and saying "I'm not going to punch you back because I'll be just like you". It's nothing wrong with compassion, the whole problem is when somebody post a thread about "kid almost lynched in Chicago" don't bother to even respond to it.

How is it dumb? I don't return evil for evil, so yes, being punched in the face would mean not punching another back. Some disagree with this, like you, but others understand it.

How is it weak? Seems returning the evil done to yourself is what's truly weak, as it takes a strong person to hold back what they've been taught to express; that is, anger and vengeance against those who've done you wrong.

And why not bother responding? Showing compassion to all is what I try to do not based on skin color, but you seem to think you do this for one group of people or the other; that's not how I live.

Your car scenario is very different. This situation isn't that big of a deal. Basically they had sex with her while she was passed out, no harm done.
You are condoning rape!!! This is shocking and despicable. I've never been a "fan" of your opinions on other topics but this literally makes me want to spit! There's something extremely bothersome about a person who makes this kind of statement and on a public discussion board. And you have the nerve to call yourself a Black man! Not in the least! Not even close!!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back