Law Forum : Two Videoed in Rape Found Guilty, More to Come

Why is it to stand in a woman's defense is to be called feminist? Far too judgmental when people do this. We shouldn't at all be quick to label each other one thing or the other.

dude, you don't have to be a feminist to be against rape…..

Yall, this is what THE-GOD does. (smh)

This the same behavior Sister MsInterpret complained about before she left. ---- He follows certain female members around the forums making incendiary/insulting comments to/about them.

And, Sister Angela, don't be surprised if even YOU become one of his future targets also...... Perhaps, he has a problem with Black Christian women. IJS.

However, asinine statements like this one and others are his usual M.O.

If you all are so emotionally attached to white folks, then you don't need to complain about nothing they do. You all RIDE THE FENCE too much. You can't have it both ways.

It's called compassion; even if you're against something someone does, you can still show compassion toward them when they are harmed, not having a hardened heart just because of the evils they may have shown toward you.

They are still people, even if you disagree with them, and so when they are injured, smypathy should be had as it's the same thing that many have complained they've lacked showing folk like us. Thus, us lacking it toward them would make us hypocrites.

If you all are so emotionally attached to white folks, then you don't need to complain about nothing they do. You all RIDE THE FENCE too much. You can't have it both ways.

I am "emotionally attached" to the sufferings of other human beings.

Identifying, speaking out and fighting against white supremacy is not the same thing and has nothing to do with a female being RAPED.

You mix apples and oranges.

If I saw a child playing in the street with a car coming towards it, I would get that child out of harm's way no matter what race the child is.

I wouldn't stand idly by and let a white child be hurt or killed any more than I would a black child.

Maybe YOU would......If so, again, such a mindset and behavior only shows your true character as a human being.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back