Law Forum : Two Videoed in Rape Found Guilty, More to Come

It is truly sad and pathetic that you actually think you're insulting me with this comment; but you are only showing your own true colors.

Rape against ANY woman or child of ANY race is an horrific crime. Any female who is raped should be viewed and treated as a VICTIM of FORCED, NON-consensual sex.

Rape should not be dismissed or minimized no matter the race of the female, no matter how she is dressed, or how drunk she may have been.

But, as you attempt to insult me, you have missed the obvious back-lash that such sickening apathy and callousness as yours speak volumes about your character as a man and a human being.

So your a feminist? I figured you were.

So your a feminist? I figured you were.

And yet again, your own words show the true nature of your character.

"Feminism" has absolutely nothing to do with any woman of any race being RAPED; and RAPE has nothing to do with "Feminism."

RAPE does not fall under any political, social, economic, nor educational equality which is what so-called "feminism" supports.

No human being has the "Right" to RAPE another, male or female, no matter which is the perpetrator or victim.

Yet again, your poor attempt to insult me so widely misses the mark.

I repeat: Any woman, black, white, hispanic, asian, native american, or east indian, who is RAPED is a victim of an horrific crime which should not be dismissed nor minimized on any basis.

And again, for YOU to dismiss/minimize this young girl being sexually molested based on her being white is telling of an apathetic and callous character.

The more you try to insult me only serves to show more about YOU.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back