Law Forum : Two Videoed in Rape Found Guilty, More to Come

You're not answering my question and you know it. But lets go with this.

So this is the reason you never got drunk? You were afraid of being raped? And is this the reason you drilled into your son's head not to get drunk, or be careful of the friends he makes because one may rape him?

Lets not be silly in our thinking because you're making yourself look and sound bad.

And you don't have to be out of control in order to be raped, or didn't you know that?

Peace!

I did

You not liking the answer is another issue

No, more like I knew people in that situation got taken advantage of. You define that how you will

Of course, you can be over powered. But men who are raped usually involved being out of control ( intoxicated/high ). Children and prison situations being the exception

This is the logic Kem is dodging because he knows that he takes no step to prevent himself from being raped. Women have to do this when they are on their way to work, play, or even relaxing in their home. I have yet to hear a man debate what he's going to wear because he's afraid another man will do something to him.

Peace!

Or you've made an ASSumption you arent allowed to make. There is plenty of case law outlining males being in forced sexual situations with both other males and females. Unless of course you and angela are making the bigotted claim that when a man says no, it doesnt mean no?

Exactly! Where I go, who I hang with or simply talk to, what I wear all plays a part in the "will this provoke a rape?" factor. LOL, I really didn't think on it much because after a time, it's just starts to become part of the day. If a guys looks a little too hard at me, then I have to start assuming, "Okay, will he be willing to hurt me?", but a woman looking too hard at a man, he likely wouldn't think that, unless he's some kind of kinky dude that's into that stuff....but that's beside the point!

The point is, men and women, as equal as we proclaim to be, can't ever really be as equal as we think we are simply because of the problems of society alone. This should be something that really humbles a person; knowing that a specific crime is hardly ever directed at you for precautions you never even take. Why be judgmental or boastful then? That's for both genders, as I'm sure men have to take precautions in places women don't even think on.

You and mywordsfly are such feminist pigs. From wikipedia:
Rape of males by females
Much like female erectile response, male erectile response is involuntary,[21][22] meaning that a man need not be aroused for his penis to become erect and be placed in a woman's vagina; mechanical stimulation is all that is necessary.
However, male victims of sexual abuse by females[23] often face social, political, and legal double standards.[24][25] Gender-neutral laws have combated the perception that rape rarely occurs to men,[26] and other laws have eliminated the term rape altogether.[27]
Several widely publicized cases of female-on-male statutory rape in the United States involved school teachers raping their underage students. (See e.g. Mary Kay Letourneau or Debra Lafave)
[edit]Rape of females by females

Female-on-female rape is often labeled "lesbian rape", though the sexual orientation of one or both (or more) persons involved may or may not actually be lesbian. Assault by forcible stimulation of external sexual female genitalia or forced penetration by another woman is possible with the use of strap-ons, dildos, other foreign objects which could include a tongue (inserted or external) in forced oral, forced digital manipulation (in masturbation by force), digital penetration and non-consensual tribadism.
A few books, such as Violent Betrayal: Partner Abuse in Lesbian Relationships by Dr. Claire M. Renzetti,[28]No More Secrets: Violence in Lesbian Relationships by Janice Ristock,[29] and Woman-to-Woman Sexual Violence: Does She Call It Rape? by Lori B. Girshick[30] also cover the topic of rape of women by other women.
Can Women Rape Men? (RP) | Feminist Critics

www.feministcritics.org/blog/2009/01/05/can-women-rape-men-rp/Cached - Similar
Jan 5, 2009 – There are three ways women can rape men. Adult women can and do commit statutory rape against underage boys. When this phenomenon ...
Was there instances that a Female raped a Male? - Yahoo! Answers

answers.yahoo.com › All CategoriesSocial ScienceGender StudiesCached - Similar
27 answers - Jan 3, 2008
Top answer: Yes. I remember a while back hearing a story where the students (female) of an all girls boarding school, tied the security guard down and several of ...
Women Raping Men: A Survivor Tells His Story To HuffPost Live ...

www.huffingtonpost.com/.../women-raping-men-a-surviv_n_222420...Cached
Dec 1, 2012 – Landrith told his story of being raped by a pregnant woman while on active duty ...

and there are more. smdh

You and mywordsfly are such feminist pigs.

Ouch. Pigs? feminist? Firstly, I've shown you nothing but respect on the site. Please do be kind and show me(and mywordsfly) the same.

Secondly, I know men can be rape; in fact, I was just talking about male rape in the "Abortion" thread.

You know absolutely nothing of my personal life as I was always offended whenever I heard on the news a boy being raped by a female teacher or any woman, and was always disappointed when society would brush it off as not a problem just because it was a boy; as if it wouldn't do any emotional damage like with a girl.

You are older than me, and should know how to better express a point than with name calling; it's simply shows nothing but disrespect and a petty attitude.

Now, I won't begrudge you calling me and her such a stupid thing just because you read into my post wrong, but I will ask that next time you are highly offended at what I say, please do point out the offense, that I may address it properly.

Ouch. Pigs? feminist? Firstly, I've shown you nothing but respect on the site. Please do be kind and show me(and mywordsfly) the same.

Secondly, I know men can be rape; in fact, I was just talking about male rape in the "Abortion" thread.

You know absolutely nothing of my personal life as I was always offended whenever I heard on the news a boy being raped by a female teacher or any woman, and was always disappointed when society would brush it off as not a problem just because it was a boy; as if it wouldn't do any emotional damage like with a girl.

You are older than me, and should know how to better express a point than with name calling; it's simply shows nothing but disrespect and a petty attitude.

Now, I won't begrudge you calling me and her such a stupid thing just because you read into my post wrong, but I will ask that next time you are highly offended at what I say, please do point out the offense, that I may address it properly.

No you didnt! Moreover, you made the assumption that only males rape in your biased post.

Uh huh *wondering what male rape has to do with abortion*

But were you offended when some females bashed males as was just done in here and did you speak out????

And wiser apparently. Uh, you forgot you called me a chauvanist in a recently past post?

Wrong my behind. As pennance you must say three 'Hail Marys' and wear shoes from Payless for a month!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back