Law Forum : Two Videoed in Rape Found Guilty, More to Come

This is the logic Kem is dodging because he knows that he takes no step to prevent himself from being raped. Women have to do this when they are on their way to work, play, or even relaxing in their home. I have yet to hear a man debate what he's going to wear because he's afraid another man will do something to him.

Peace!

Exactly! Where I go, who I hang with or simply talk to, what I wear all plays a part in the "will this provoke a rape?" factor. LOL, I really didn't think on it much because after a time, it's just starts to become part of the day. If a guys looks a little too hard at me, then I have to start assuming, "Okay, will he be willing to hurt me?", but a woman looking too hard at a man, he likely wouldn't think that, unless he's some kind of kinky dude that's into that stuff....but that's beside the point!

The point is, men and women, as equal as we proclaim to be, can't ever really be as equal as we think we are simply because of the problems of society alone. This should be something that really humbles a person; knowing that a specific crime is hardly ever directed at you for precautions you never even take. Why be judgmental or boastful then? That's for both genders, as I'm sure men have to take precautions in places women don't even think on.

1. Her friends tried to keep her at the party; but she resisted them.

2. Yes, she did; but in her drunken state, she resisted their assistance.

3. She did not pass out at the party. She passed out in the car with the boys.

4. There were also text messages and pictures sent to their friends that night; and the people at the house they took her to and LEFT HER THERE. --- Being the cowards they are, they didn't even take her home or even back to the party where her friends were.

BLAH BLAH BLAH, stop crying over a white girl at a party.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back