Law Forum : Two Videoed in Rape Found Guilty, More to Come

I can hardly believe where this has turned. That statement of "no harm done" by that G-dude had to make the least of sense throughout all of this.

He likes attention; and, even though it is management's decision on determination, the following description fits his behavior, IMO.

An "Internet troll" or "Forum Troll" is a person who posts outrageous message to bait people to answer. Forum Trolls delight in sowing discord on the forums. A troll is someone who inspires flaming rhetoric, someone who is purposely provoking and pulling people into flaming discussion. ...

He likes attention; and, even though it is management's decision on determination, the following description fits his behavior, IMO.

I would hope that his views aren't actually as he stated; he does seem to be trolling though , but I really hope his heart isn't so hard and cold. That's really sad to think. :(

I would hope that his views aren't actually as he stated; he does seem to be trolling though , but I really hope his heart isn't so hard and cold. That's really sad to think. :(

Even if they really aren't his own sentiments, it is still sad for any so-called "grown man" to say such just to get attention.

And if they are his sincere sentiments, his true character has been revealed.

Either way, both of these poles show just how "sad" a human being he really is.

You gotta be compensating for a lack somewhere to express such apathy sincerely or to pretend to be so callous just for attention.

Either way, it's a sad commentary and reflection on him.

So, you talk to me like I'm a dude?? LOL, okay.

I, myself, speak to men and women by respective gender and their respective persons. Never the same but equally humble and respectful. Lol

See how you try to twist things? You know that isnt what I said or meant. I speak the same to both genders. Thus it seems you dont and cant deal with equality. And in fact, want an advantage for being a guuuuuuuuuurl

:SuN023:

See how you try to twist things? You know that isnt what I said or meant. I speak the same to both genders. Thus it seems you dont and cant deal with equality. And in fact, want an advantage for being a guuuuuuuuuurl

:SuN023:

So not right! I don't want an advantage for being female, and am humble before men as man came first and woman from man! You keep calling me sexist, but do you know how many times I've been called on putting women down for saying woman wasn't made equal to men...but made for men. People always think I'm putting women down like we're objects, but inequality doesn't equate inferiority as some say. And now you say I bash men whenever I defend a woman.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back