Law Forum : Two Videoed in Rape Found Guilty, More to Come

LOL, what!???!!!???!?!!!

Not at all! I don't go around "hitting" on men like this! Nor do I like fighting with them! I'm not hitting on you two! LOL, stop trying to flatter yourselves so much!

:SuN020: Methinx thou doth protest too much

Feminist Pig? Really? This entire time I have been thinking to myself, "That is true. Many more men than we realize are actually raped/molested, and they are just too embarrassed to say anything. It is more appropriate for a woman to be raped." But, See you aren't in my head apparently :( Not that pigs are lesser than anyone else, but I mean, just really? Feminist pig? For liking a part of something that someone said? Give me a break, I'm 21 and grew up with Facebook--my like-trigger-finger is always a little jumpy.

I dont know if I have ever run into as many women with male rape on their minds as you two. NOT!!!!!!

1. Pigs are very smart animals.

2. In fact, quite cunning

3. Thus you two attempts at manipulation.

Therefore, you must do pennance as well

Last edited:
Kem sometimes jumps to conclusions, and you're 21? I was starting to think everyone on site was older than me, lol You're the second person near to my age. 21!! Woot!

But like I said, it seems Kem likes to jumps to conclusions without certain facts he's always saying we don't have.

Ain't that right, Kemetstry? Lol :p

See, more proof

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back