Law Forum : Two Videoed in Rape Found Guilty, More to Come

cherryblossom

Banned
Feb 28, 2009
:11100: um, dude, you not looking good….
Sister MsInterpret said it best......."He's thirsty."

And, obnoxious pomposity may be the only manner by which he's capable of interacting with others.

In psychology, such is often connected to what is called the "Negative-Attention Seeking Adult" or "Narcissism."

Attention seeking behaviour in adults

Written by M.Farouk Radwan, MSc
Attention seeking adult

Whenever you find someone acting on the extreme side know that he is compensating for something on the other side.
Some adults strive for attention and pay any price just to get it. Those attention seeking adults may do inappropriate things like lying just to get attention or they may engage in a more constructive behavior like striving for success and recognition just for the sake of getting attention.
Not all attention seekers are doing so because of a personal disorder but if the person started to sacrifice some of his values for the sake of attention then its probably the result of an underlying disorder....
Why do some people strive for attention?

If as a child, the person did not receive much attention from his parents or his peers then he may grow up feeling neglected. Those feelings will then be the main drive behind the person's attention seeking behavior....
....Lack of self worth can be another cause for attention seeking behavior. Some people think that they are overlooked and so they think that the only solution to restore their balance is to bring back the lost attention. The attention they will get in this case will provide them with reassurance and will help them think that they are worthy.
Arrogant & overconfident people may seek attention because they have the feeling that they deserve to be in the center of attention. Because they aren’t mature enough they still think with their inner child’s mentality which makes them believe that they are the center of the world.
Usually the child thinks that he is the center of the universe around which all other objects revolve. If the child’s way of thinking didn’t mature he will grow up thinking that he is the center of the world and so he will be an attention seeking adult.
Narcissists are also attention seekers. They consider this attention a good source of narcissistic supply and so they strive to get it. If you ignored a narcissist he will definitely hate you especially if he was hoping to get some attention from you.
....http://www.2knowmyself.com/Attention_seeker_psychology/attention_seeking_behaviour_personality

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

Angela22

Feb 26, 2013
if you mean, I speak to you like a mature adult as oppose to a child. If you mean, non condesendingly as oppose to pandering. If you mean, I dont patronize because I assume you cant handle hard issues. If you mean, like I would any man? That isnt hatred. Thats treating you equal. But maybe I'm hearing you cant handle equal

So, you talk to me like I'm a dude?? LOL, okay.

I, myself, speak to men and women by respective gender and their respective persons. Never the same but equally humble and respectful. Lol

THE-GOD

Jul 9, 2008
It's called compassion; even if you're against something someone does, you can still show compassion toward them when they are harmed, not having a hardened heart just because of the evils they may have shown toward you.

They are still people, even if you disagree with them, and so when they are injured, smypathy should be had as it's the same thing that many have complained they've lacked showing folk like us. Thus, us lacking it toward them would make us hypocrites.
That logic is dumb as hell and weak. That's like being punched in the face and saying "I'm not going to punch you back because I'll be just like you". It's nothing wrong with compassion, the whole problem is when somebody post a thread about "kid almost lynched in Chicago" don't bother to even respond to it.

THE-GOD

Jul 9, 2008
I am "emotionally attached" to the sufferings of other human beings.

Identifying, speaking out and fighting against white supremacy is not the same thing and has nothing to do with a female being RAPED.

You mix apples and oranges.

If I saw a child playing in the street with a car coming towards it, I would get that child out of harm's way no matter what race the child is.

I wouldn't stand idly by and let a white child be hurt or killed any more than I would a black child.

Maybe YOU would......If so, again, such a mindset and behavior only shows your true character as a human being.
Your car scenario is very different. This situation isn't that big of a deal. Basically they had sex with her while she was passed out, no harm done.

Angela22

Feb 26, 2013
That logic is dumb as hell and weak. That's like being punched in the face and saying "I'm not going to punch you back because I'll be just like you". It's nothing wrong with compassion, the whole problem is when somebody post a thread about "kid almost lynched in Chicago" don't bother to even respond to it.
How is it dumb? I don't return evil for evil, so yes, being punched in the face would mean not punching another back. Some disagree with this, like you, but others understand it.

How is it weak? Seems returning the evil done to yourself is what's truly weak, as it takes a strong person to hold back what they've been taught to express; that is, anger and vengeance against those who've done you wrong.

And why not bother responding? Showing compassion to all is what I try to do not based on skin color, but you seem to think you do this for one group of people or the other; that's not how I live.

Queenie

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 9, 2001
Your car scenario is very different. This situation isn't that big of a deal. Basically they had sex with her while she was passed out, no harm done.
You are condoning rape!!! This is shocking and despicable. I've never been a "fan" of your opinions on other topics but this literally makes me want to spit! There's something extremely bothersome about a person who makes this kind of statement and on a public discussion board. And you have the nerve to call yourself a Black man! Not in the least! Not even close!!

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

butterfly#1 wrote on Angela22's profile.
Absolutely!
Destee wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :love: :yaay: :kiss: :yaay: :love:
Love is Gonna Last!!
Destee wrote on One-Hundredd's profile.
@One-Hundredd and @Clyde C Coger Jr ... everyone can add images and video to their own albums (as well as other categories) by clicking the MEDIA link at the top of the page too ... using this link ... https://destee.com/media/ ... just click ... ADD NEW ... to add new images / videos ... Loving Us! Thanks to both of you! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister - I owe you a phone call. Don't give up on me. I Love You! :heart: