Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
No guilt.

Do not, or maybe you're saying "do too" as in you love women's attention?

Yes it does! Even jamesfrmphilly said I figured out the game, lol Just admit it, you like the attention; even when negative because it gives you a sense of importance in a woman's eyes, and it's become very apparent! lol

Nope, youre both guilty

Of course I love a womans attention

He has nothing to do with this. And werent you suppose ot post pic.s showing proof?????

Angela22

Feb 26, 2013
Nope, youre both guilty

Of course I love a womans attention

He has nothing to do with this. And werent you suppose ot post pic.s showing proof?????

Not guilty; not at all.

Yes, you love it to a fault! There are better ways to courting, ya know, than angering the woman! LOL

NEVER!!!!!!!!

MsVeraisblessed

Jan 30, 2012
It is truly sad and pathetic that you actually think you're insulting me with this comment; but you are only showing your own true colors.

Rape against ANY woman or child of ANY race is an horrific crime. Any female who is raped should be viewed and treated as a VICTIM of FORCED, NON-consensual sex.

Rape should not be dismissed or minimized no matter the race of the female, no matter how she is dressed, or how drunk she may have been.

But, as you attempt to insult me, you have missed the obvious back-lash that such sickening apathy and callousness as yours speak volumes about your character as a man and a human being.
he's smelling himself....you are definitely right, rape, is a horrible crime. Nobody should go thru it.

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
:10500: um, how am i supposed to tell the difference between cheeryblossom and angela22?
they both got rotating nondescript avatars. i can't see all that well as it is. how i'm supposed to know?

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Not guilty; not at all.

Yes, you love it to a fault! There are better ways to courting, ya know, than angering the woman! LOL

NEVER!!!!!!!!

Guilty as sin

This isnt corting

See

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Awww, I don't think he hates women, and such. He may bring things down tough, but it seems like a deep seated anger for change in women, ya know? For what reason, I couldn't tell because that's more personal. Thus I would say you two are indeed alike; he's simply more inclined to bring the tough words while you more uplifting in words, is all. lol

And no need to read them much better than I already do.:p It's not like I plan on being passed around or something. I stay on watch.

Please explain this deep seeded anger I have

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
yes, but i don't actually hate women…..i am not a conservative or neo con.
as a young woman you best learn how to read males better.

You dont want the problem discussed, so it cant oossibly be solved. If that isnt deep seeded hatred of women, what is it?

mywordsfly

Nov 11, 2012
The bad part

That is a tangent. The real issue is, you being wrong

See, now you're trying to impune my manhood

You are trying to tell me I am wrong for believing everyone deserves respect, but you are right, I will not relent.

Countdown to our 22nd Year ...

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on One-Hundredd's profile.
Hi Beloved! I've added Twitter and Facebook to destee.com - hoping it helps me pay closer attention to them both ... *sigh* ... we shall see ... :D ... :love:
Destee wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
MY $$RICH$$NESSSSSS!!!! ... :yaay: :yaay: :yaay:
butterfly#1 wrote on Angela22's profile.
Absolutely!
Destee wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :love: :yaay: :kiss: :yaay: :love: