Law Forum : Two Videoed in Rape Found Guilty, More to Come

So not right! I don't want an advantage for being female, and am humble before men as man came first and woman from man! You keep calling me sexist, but do you know how many times I've been called on putting women down for saying woman wasn't made equal to men...but made for men. People always think I'm putting women down like we're objects, but inequality doesn't equate inferiority as some say. And now you say I bash men whenever I defend a woman.

No, you don't defend women. You defend anything in a skirt. They don't qualify as women. Yet, you defend them anyways.

I have never see you say those things. You will have to provide proof. And we have already established, you aren't very good at that.

Last edited:
No, you don't defend women. You defend anything in a skirt. They don't qualify as women. Yet, you defend them anyways.

I have never see you say those things. You will have ti provide proof. And we have already established, you aren't very good at that.

Umm, as if I care that you've established I'm not good at providing proof, someone I don't speak with face to face. I've not established that, nor have any who I actually come in contact with in real life. It's quite the opposite.

And who are you to say who's a woman or not? Maybe you need to quite getting involved in the affairs of females?

Umm, as if I care that you've established I'm not good at providing proof, someone I don't speak with face to face. I've not established that, nor have any who I actually come in contact with in real life. It's quite the opposite.

And who are you to say who's a woman or not? Maybe you need to quite getting involved in the affairs of females?

Even if we or any other were face to face you still wouldn't provide any proof. Because you cant!

That definition was defined for me by the women in my family. They earned that right. Moreover, other females in here have agreed with me

Your "Say No To Mookie" Campaign doesn't apply here.

Yes, this young girl made some stupid judgement calls by (1) getting DRUNK and (2) going off with these boys.

But, because she was INCAPACITATED by alcohol, these boys thought it was okay and a source of "entertainment" to digitally assault her and send texts, take pictures of her naked, etc.. to their friends. (And since she doesn't remember and the rape kit yielded no semen because of the time frame, there's no telling what else happened.)

She was PASSED OUT DRUNK. So, these two boys took that as the perfect opportunity to do whatever they wanted to her.

steubenville1-300x187.jpg

This image of the victim in the Steubenville rape case being carried by her wrists and ankles was posted on Instagram by a teenage witness and found by hackers

The biggest deficit America actually has is the Character deficit. A close second is the Community deficit.
both are present in what happened to this young girl.. and to these young guys..

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back