Brother AACOOLDRE : Two Venus's Two Emperors: Light vs dark

AACOOLDRE

Jul 26, 2001
Michigan
Occupation
Teacher
TWO VENUS”S FOR TWO EMPERORS:Light vs Dark

By Andre Austin

In my other essay I proved there were two “Jesus Christ” one born of a Virgin and one of a seed which were Titus for the former and Domitian for the later.

Venus was born in the foam of the sea with a male whose phallus was castrated and thrown in the sea too. This was linked with a Matthew 1:23 and the letter of Jude “Autumn trees, without fruit and uprooted…they are wild waves of the sea, foaming up their shame; wandering stars, for whom blackest darkness has been reserved for” Jude 12-13.

We know that the penis was symbolic of a tree and a dry tree having no fruit one if you were a eunuch (see Isaiah 56:3)

Venus had two other names in relations to the sun and moon:

1. Lucifer (Morning Star) bring on the light of the sun. Having Roots (Domitian)

2. Vesper relating to darkness and the moon uprooted (Titus) The Senate called Titus a Son of a God (Vesper/Vespasian a distant pun from his father)

Now if you claim you’re a virgin then you have no roots in a family tree symbolically. Like it is mentioned in Ephesians 5:11: “Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose the…for it is shameful…exposed by the light”. This was another veiled reference to Titus as the frog caught naked with a naked boy in Mark 14:51 & Revelations 16:13-15). And in the Egyptian religion Frog-gods were seen with nude boys.

Domitian in contrast claims “Iam the root and offspring of David, and the bright morning star (Lucifer)” (Rev 22:16) which is different from the Dark star which is exposed by Domitian so-called Light.

Notes:

In ancient times Eunuchs were synomous with inverts (homosexuals) according to Suetonius: “One day at the theatre an actor came on the stage representing a eunuch priest of Cybele, mother of the gods and another actor exclaimed: ‘look how this invert’s finger beats the drum” see suteonius biography of Augustus. Along with the phallus obsession came castration , popular in the widespread cult of Cybele especially during Pauls time and given the green light by Jesus (Matthew 19:12) and Paul Galatians. Domitian hated it because his brother Titus made many people eunuchs during his time as General/Emperor. Bernice, the same person mentioned in Acts 25 & 26 said she was going to break off her affair with Titus if he didn’t cut off his relationships with the eunuchs and inverts see Suteonius biography of Titus. It’s in this context Domitian wanted to expose this sexualy corrupt frog and shine the light on this dark star and shame Titus who unfortunately was a parody of Jesus ministry was Titus war campaign and historical bases for the so-called “Son of Man”=a well born person with messianic leadership.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jamesfrmphilly Black Positive People : Venus and Serena Williams set up all-sisters Australian Open final Black People Doing Positive Things 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Was Paul turned into a Venus star parody? AACOOLDRE 2
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Paphos-Venus pregnant by castracted St. Paul AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Goddess Venus & the Caesars AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Letter of Jude: Links with Rev 11 & Venus AACOOLDRE 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Foam of Venus: Titus in the letter of Jude AACOOLDRE 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Lucifer & the Venus Morning star AACOOLDRE 0
B Black Spirituality Religion : Venus the two face planet and More Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
B Black Spirituality Religion : Mercury and Venus are the Morning Stars and Evening Stars Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Sports : sloane stephens v venus williams….meow Black Sports 5
Thelma Jackson-Smith Black Women : Video on HottenTot Venus "Sarah Baartman" Black Women 3
Shems Nbedjer Black People : Venus = Roseline = Golden Ratio Black People Open Forum 2
Shems Nbedjer Black People : Venus energy effect on you Black People Open Forum 6
Shems Nbedjer Black Spirituality Religion : Christ is the planet Venus?? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 25
Shems Nbedjer Black Spirituality Religion : Pentagonal Cycle of Venus Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Venus and Bright Star Shine Together at Dawn Wednesday Science and Technology 1
$$RICH$$ Black Sports : VENUS Williams down and out ! Black Sports 18
jamesfrmphilly Black Sports : venus shows her butte Black Sports 54
Writspirit Black People : The Venus Project Black People Open Forum 38
Knowledge Seed Black People : The Venus Project Black People Open Forum 3
Destee Black Sports : Richard Williams - Venus & Serena's Father Speaks Out Black Sports 8
Omowale Jabali Black Sports : WHAT'S WRONG WITH VENUS AND SERENA? Black Sports 20
D Black Sports : Give it up for Venus Williams! Black Sports 32
jamesfrmphilly Black Sports : Venus vrs Sharapova Black Sports 14
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Ishtar, Venus and mary magdalene AACOOLDRE 1
cocobutterskyn Black Poetry : venus&mars un f o l d Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
$$RICH$$ Black Entertainment : VENUS & SERENA oldest sister killed Black Entertainment 3
E Quiet Poetry Lounge : Venus Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Queenie Black Sports : Venus and Serena Black Sports 7
M Black Astrology : venus in cancer Black Astrology 1
K Black Poetry : Venus (Coltrane's Vibe) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
L Black Poetry : Indian Summer - visions of venus Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
H Black Poetry : Venus Envy ---- Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
candeesweet Black Poetry : My Light Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
C Black People : There Are Lies Told About God And Lies Told About Light And Darkness Black People Open Forum 0
T Black Muslims : The Bottom Feeders & The Kingdom of Light Islam Study Group 0
Chidike Black Relationships : Jahleel Addae: "Toast to more light skin babies" Black Relationships 3
A Black Poetry : My new hot love poem for all black girls and for my dear light brown girls Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
A Black Poetry : My hot love poem from my heart and soul for all black girls and for my dear light brown girls Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
A The Front Porch : For my dear light brown girls The Front Porch 4
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : A Candle Light Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Light & Love II Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Ancient DNA sheds light on African history Science and Technology 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Positive People : Bennett brothers win BET-shine-a-light-award Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Education / Schools : We Must Light a Path to Hope, Opportunity for Young, Black Men Black Education / Schools 4
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : DNA testing is shedding light on centuries of African American historical trauma African American History Culture 7
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Egyptian Trinity in Bible of Word/Light AACOOLDRE 0
frankster Black People Politics : Colorism - The politics of Complexion...... Light skin vs Dark skin Black People Politics 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : NASA detects odd X-ray signal 240 million light years away Science and Technology 0
noor100 Black Muslims : Travelling Light [Dakar Lecture] Islam Study Group 0