Brother AACOOLDRE : Two old Speeches of Farrakhan

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, Sep 25, 2012.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    CENTRALIZE RESOURCES & KNOWLEDGE & SAVE OURSELVES

By Andre Austin

Excerpts taken from Louis Farrakhan book “Warning to the government of America 9/15/1981 & 1983 From “The Meaning of F.O.I”

AFRICA’S PRECIOUS METALS

“What are these metals? Neobium, Geranium, titanium, granadian, antimony, zirconium, cobalt, platinum. And where do think these metals are found? They are found in Zambia, in Zimbabwe, in Azania, in Zaire. now look at the strategic position that Africa is in. America has to reshape her whole policy toward Africa.

Now listen, black man and woman, look at the strategic position that you are now in. You are the sons and daughters of Africa in order to keep those strategic minerals and metals coming to America so she can maintain world leadership. What does that mean? it means that the black man in America is in a very powerful position if he would wake up and recognize his potential for power...

Suppose we became the conduit, we became the third party since we are the sons and daughters of Africa…

Let us be the agents through which [America] her platinum” (And other metals)

I was surprised not to hear minister Farrakhan mention Diamonds, gold and silver. I know he likes gold because he has worn a gold ring in the past despite prophet Muhammad forbade the wearing of a gold ring (See Hadith) but women can wear gold bracelets in heaven (Koran 18:31)

Prophet Muhammad also said in one of his Hadiths:

“People are mines like mines of gold and silver; the more excellent of them in the days of ignorance are the more excellent of them in Islam when they attain knowledge”

This would be a good transition to Farrakhan’s call for a skills/knowledge bank

A SKILLS BANK:

“Let us set up a black skills bank in America since there is no branch of technology that the black man in America is not a master of, let us set up a skills bank and send our black brothers and sisters to Africa, to the Caribbean, to the Isles of the Pacific”.

The Koran allows for fighting the enemy when they steal from you or when they oppress you. But you can’t go to war with them until we organize ourselves above up to righteousness.

On September 23 student minister Abdul Muhammad from Atlanta made a guest appearance at their mosque headquarters in Chicago. This was a treat and recommend the curious viewing the video on their archive section of their web. The title of the speech is “Who will save the Blackman?”. Many of the themes in Abdul speech can be found in the 1983 speech of Farrakhan about the meaning of the F.O.I.

FOI:

“The old military training must be thrown out of the window because that was not a training to save our people”-Farrakhan said in 1983. The rest I will paraphrase

God has come in the person of Fard Muhammad behind enemy lines to raise up the Honorable Elijah Muhammad (HEM). The F.O.I isn’t an army with riffles and M-16’s. I’am not saying that we won’t have that type of army someday or under some circumstance deal with an enemy and if necessary destroys. Fard Muhammad studied for 42 years to empower HEM to then empower the NOI-FOI to get out of the grip of Satan. We are not killers but Saviors. And it won’t take us 40 years because Fard & HEM has given us a shortcut to redemption.

“So brothers, you can see we’ve got a lot of training to do. And so we organize, and we go after our people in a systematic way: block by block, street by street, house by house. We knock on any door; just like he (fard Muhammad) went”. Farrakhan is consistent with this speech in 1983 because in the summer of 2012 the FOI and Farrakhan personally went to the streets because “Our work is in the street” for the purpose of bringing peace, knowledge and brotherhood. The Nation of Islam is the only religious program that national initiates peace treaties among black gang members. The weapons of the old world was guns but the new world is truth. Prophet Muhammad said in one of his hadiths that truth leads to virtue.

TWO EXAMPLES OF THE OLD FOI

Some mistakes of the past Farrakhan gave two examples of arguments and fights between members because a garage shop owner didn’t want to post a poster of Muhammad because it was bad for business or the beating of an adulterer in the head with a lead pipe. The women who did the deed didn’t receive the same fate. In some Muslim countries this would not be off from their standards of punishment. Just a couple of months ago a man and woman in the Middle East were fornicating and their bodies were buried in the ground with their heads exposed. The people circled them and threw rocks at their heads until they were dead. This is the savage behavior Farrakhan eliminated the FOI from and accepted resignations from anyone who couldn’t bend into the new fold.

2. AACOOLDRE

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    Farrakhan tells his followers they are the real children of Israel that the exodus was talking about.
    And that the God will use his own military powers to spank America for putting us into slavery they ame way the Passover did with the plagues.
    Well if God is going to do thid violent revolution its not necessary for the NOI/FOI to be Revolutionaries. They just have to clean themselves up get knowledge of self and wait to be saved by God/Allah.
    This is bascially the same teaching in the NT by jesus telling followers to be submissive slaves and pay takes to Caesar and wait for my second comminh to bring my kingdom to you. Is this pie in the sky. Its both convinent for the government and the militant, zealous followers who are contain within the NOI/FOI

3. skuderjaymes

skuderjaymes Contextualizer Synthesizer MEMBER

Japan
    independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
    theory to application to discussion to percussion
    Ratings:
    +6,043

and what would you have them do?

4. AACOOLDRE

United States
    Teacher