Black People : Two muslims run over british man and try to behead him

Are you implying that just because one is Muslim and isn't from a westernized country that they are barbaric?

Im atheist and I feel like religions dont have a place in today world, but islam is particularly barbaric and oppresive, specially the one practiced in third world countries, seem like frozen in time and living in the middle ages. So yes to your question.

why is this posted here at all? what does any of this have to do with us?

You as americans know and have experienced islamic terrorism very recently with the boston bombing. This attack just reinforces the view that islam has no place in the civilized world and should be stopped from entering it at all cost. Otherwise these attacks are keep going to occur.

And events like this affect all immigrants living in Europe in one way or another, and there are millions of africans living here. Im just saying, do not be surprised if this creates a situation of increase in racism and xenophobia against non-europeans.

As horrific as the event as described in the newspaper account.... if it actually happened.... :thinking: what struck me most about the video was that the narrator tried to tell me my EYES were lying when I saw a meat cleaver, NOT a "machete" in the man's hand. Which is why I am forced to question if that really is a beheaded man in the streets (what'd the guy do with the head? He didn't have it in his hands with the knife and the MEAT CLEAVER, and I didn't saw it anywhere on the street).

So why does that "machete" comment set off alarm bells in my mind? Because 1) it's a lie and 2) it's a weaponry code word for "black." Which makes me question the truthfulness of the written account of 2 men did it. The video shows only one man. Where was the other (since was a "fresh" kill)? And why does the guy say," I'm sorry women and children had to witness this?" If he and another "black" guy did it, why not WE're sorry....?

Also, the printed account LIES when it reports the guy in the video said the public and their "children" were targets of extremists. He said no such thing. The ONLY thing he said about women (not the "public" but women) and children was that he was sorry they had to witness it.

Whateva. :news:

This is very real. It is all over the news. British PM made a public statement about this.

You as americans know and have experienced islamic terrorism very recently with the boston bombing. This attack just reinforces the view that islam has no place in the civilized world and should be stopped from entering it at all cost. Otherwise these attacks are keep going to occur.

And events like this affect all immigrants living in Europe in one way or another, and there are millions of africans living here. Im just saying, do not be surprised if this creates a situation of increase in racism and xenophobia against non-europeans.

Not all Muslims are terrorist...I'm not Muslim, but I resent the above comments.

Non-religious people commit heinous murders all the same...

We're talking about people who use religion to justify their murderous actions...the same people who bend, manipulate, and twist the word of their belief system to commit such acts....

And just because we've experienced these terrorist attacks from people who called themselves Muslims does not mean we have to have ill feelings about every other person who calls themselves a Muslim.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back