Black People : Two muslims run over british man and try to behead him

magyarmaiden

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 23, 2012
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4938197/shooting-in-woolwich-london.html

CHILLING footage has emerged of a man with bloodied hands armed with knives speaking into a camera phone - just minutes after a soldier was allegedly beheaded.

The tall black man brazenly talks to the shocked onlooker who filmed the knifeman making a series of twisted rants after the terrorist attack.
The knifeman and his accomplice launched the attack after ramming the victim with a car, it is understood.
The two suspected terrorists were then shot when cops arrived. Police confirmed one man had died.
In footage, obtained by The Sun, one of the terrorists speaks directly in to the camera bragging about the horrific attack boasting the public and their "children" were targets of extremists.
He says: "We swear by almighty Allah we will never stop fighting you...Your people will never be safe.
“In our land our women have to see the same. You people will never be safe.

To me, things like these only reinforce the idea that there have to be stricter immigration laws. You can not expect that third world muslim are going to integrate in a civilized society. It is not a surprise that most europeans strongly oppose multiculturalism and far right groups are growing at a alarming rate in the continent. That can only mean one thing in the future: xenophobia, a dramatic increase in crime againts immigrants and deportations.

But that is nothing new, at least in eastern europe. However, in progressive nations such as France, the U.K and even Sweden? It shock me, somewhat.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4938197/shooting-in-woolwich-london.html

CHILLING footage has emerged of a man with bloodied hands armed with knives speaking into a camera phone - just minutes after a soldier was allegedly beheaded.

The tall black man brazenly talks to the shocked onlooker who filmed the knifeman making a series of twisted rants after the terrorist attack.
The knifeman and his accomplice launched the attack after ramming the victim with a car, it is understood.
The two suspected terrorists were then shot when cops arrived. Police confirmed one man had died.
In footage, obtained by The Sun, one of the terrorists speaks directly in to the camera bragging about the horrific attack boasting the public and their "children" were targets of extremists.
He says: "We swear by almighty Allah we will never stop fighting you...Your people will never be safe.

To me, things like these only reinforce the idea that there have to be stricter immigration laws. You can not expect that third world muslim are going to integrate in a civilized society. It is not a surprise that most europeans strongly oppose multiculturalism and far right groups are growing at a alarming rate in the continent. That can only mean one thing in the future: xenophobia, a dramatic increase in crime againts immigrants and deportations.

But that is nothing new, at least in eastern europe. However, in progressive nations such as France, the U.K and even Sweden? It shock me, somewhat.

Are you implying that just because one is Muslim and isn't from a westernized country that they are barbaric?

As horrific as the event as described in the newspaper account.... if it actually happened.... :thinking: what struck me most about the video was that the narrator tried to tell me my EYES were lying when I saw a meat cleaver, NOT a "machete" in the man's hand. Which is why I am forced to question if that really is a beheaded man in the streets (what'd the guy do with the head? He didn't have it in his hands with the knife and the MEAT CLEAVER, and I didn't saw it anywhere on the street).

So why does that "machete" comment set off alarm bells in my mind? Because 1) it's a lie and 2) it's a weaponry code word for "black." Which makes me question the truthfulness of the written account of 2 men did it. The video shows only one man. Where was the other (since was a "fresh" kill)? And why does the guy say," I'm sorry women and children had to witness this?" If he and another "black" guy did it, why not WE're sorry....?

Also, the printed account LIES when it reports the guy in the video said the public and their "children" were targets of extremists. He said no such thing. The ONLY thing he said about women (not the "public" but women) and children was that he was sorry they had to witness it.

Whateva. :news:

Something bothered me. I re-viewed the film. This man's hands are RED with blood.... yet there's no blood on the street around the body. The woman who leans over the body doesn't get up with blood all over her clothing....

:thinking: The narrator says "the man with blood on his hands goes across the street and talks with another man." The "other" man is black; are we being led/supposed to believe the "other" man is his accomplice? Why couldn't he be just another bystander, like those in the crowd that came up and spoke to the knife/meat cleaver guy?

The more I think on this, the more I'm concluding this is just some :bs:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back