Black Spirituality Religion : Two Languages: Esoteric and Exoteric

I agree with the notion that the books that make up what is known as the Bible are on the surface deceptive (due to translation, conspiracy, removal of key scrolls, etc.) and contain both occult and non-occultic language .

It is after all a compilation of works that have been written and re-written a number of times over the course of its history; Not to mention, works that have been under the strict possession of the Europeans.

However, at the end of the day, I still use it as a guide as there is truth to it that has managed to be untarnished. Whether this is truth that is mirrored in other ancient texts such as the Epics of Gilgamesh, The Books of Enoch, or the Emerald Tablets of Thoth, I find to be slightly irrelevant. What matters is the underlying truth therein all works, regardless of their time or origin.

I'll check out the book anyway as I am curious.

What you state is fine for you and I respect that!

True it is a European construct that falls short of truth.

For me, dis-illusionment about the authenticity of the biblical text ended when I discovered that its books were the ancient works of antiquty.

For me, Pslams carry validity b/c I have since discovered that these magical scriptures of wisdom were written by The Sibyls

I agree with the notion that the books that make up what is known as the Bible are on the surface deceptive (due to translation, conspiracy, removal of key scrolls, etc.) and contain both occult and non-occultic language .

It is after all a compilation of works that have been written and re-written a number of times over the course of its history; Not to mention, works that have been under the strict possession of the Europeans.

However, at the end of the day, I still use it as a guide as there is truth to it that has managed to be untarnished. Whether this is truth that is mirrored in other ancient texts such as the Epics of Gilgamesh, The Books of Enoch, or the Emerald Tablets of Thoth, I find to be slightly irrelevant. What matters is the underlying truth therein all works, regardless of their time or origin.

I'll check out the book anyway as I am curious.

Knowing the background and general deceptiveness of so-Called Jews I really don't put much stock in their version of the truth....and to back up my asertion there is Suzar (eg. Dr. Epps) who has done her homework on the character known as Josephus ..click here for more details.

In "The Sibyls" -- Vivian Hunter-Hindrew speaks to the topic of the Black Doves (eg. the Sibyls) and the part they played the 'deluge'...

Very interesting. I never looked much into the Sibyls. I've heard the name though. Are they discussed by Josephus any?

Also, if you know of any additional works of antiquity that shed more light on the actual accounts Pre/Post Deluge please share. I'm always looking.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back