Black Authors : Two Kinds of Color

Deborah Kennedy

Jan 14, 2011
In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Great Blog:

Will you give us a hint about the second novel...:)

Peace In,
Hi Clyde:

The second novel I'm working on is called The Secret of Emerson Hall. It takes place in the year 1876, in Charleston South Carolina, during the last year of reconstruction. A woman still owns a plantation. She decides to hire ex-slaves to work her cotton and rice fields, and pays them wages which includes housing in newly built town on the plantation's land. However, her colleagues, who lost their plantations after the war, are not too pleased about the idea. Is slavery really over?

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Hi Clyde:

The second novel I'm working on is called The Secret of Emerson Hall. It takes place in the year 1876, in Charleston South Carolina, during the last year of reconstruction. A woman still owns a plantation. She decides to hire ex-slaves to work her cotton and rice fields, and pays them wages which includes housing in newly built town on the plantation's land. However, her colleagues, who lost their plantations after the war, are not too pleased about the idea. Is slavery really over?

... Very good Deborah, this sounds very interesting. Also, cash in on this, next time you are here:

FREE KINDLE DOWNLOAD: TWO KINDS OF COLOR
http://destee.com/index.php?threads/free-kindle-download-two-kinds-of-color.72315/#post-747076

Only thirteen (13) more posts are needed.

Peace In,

Deborah Kennedy

Jan 14, 2011
Dear Destee:

Thank you so much for all you're doing to help my novel get some recognition. This morning I woke up and checked to see if anyone was downloading it during my free promotion. It's being download so fast, I can hardly keep up with the numbers. I know that being here is helping a lot. Again, thank you so much!

Best regards,
Deborah

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Dear Destee:

Thank you so much for all you're doing to help my novel get some recognition. This morning I woke up and checked to see if anyone was downloading it during my free promotion. It's being download so fast, I can hardly keep up with the numbers. I know that being here is helping a lot. Again, thank you so much!

Best regards,
Deborah

... Its certainly good to see you acknowledge the effects of this site, Destee.com, and it's marketing impact Deborah. Also, your initial Thread has well over 2,000 views, this is tremendous on its own, WoW!

Peace In,

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Dear Destee:

Best regards,
Deborah

Peace and Blessings Sister! Wonderful Wonderful Wonderful! :toast:

Please take advantage of the free and unlimited promotion opportunities provided via your blog on this site!

You're welcome to leave as many links as you'd like within it, without being a Premium Member!

Here's the thread with more information : Aggressive Promotion Allowed in Blogs

Here's a link to where you can immediately start blogging and promoting once you have 25 posts! :wink:

Wishing you continued success with your book and all that you set your heart and mind to!

If you have any questions let me know, and thanks for sharing with us!

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.