Black People : Two Iraqi Sisters Found Dead...

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Aqil, Nov 29, 2003.

1. Aqil

Aqil Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +114
    The bodies of two young Iraqi sisters have been discovered by U.S. troops near Baquba, some 35 miles north of Baghdad, according to the occupation force.

A U.S. military source said on Friday that they informed Iraqi police and handed over the bodies. The source said both deaths appear to be civil murder cases...

However, the brother of the girls had earlier said that U.S. troops at Ibn Firnas airport, 4 miles from Baquba, shot Fatima and Azra, 15 and 12, on Thursday at midday as they were collecting wood from a field some 32 yards away...

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/F9EAD9BE-BC2D-47B3-9C24-4276D6C99B4B.htm

2. Aqil

Ratings:
    +114
    Atrocities such as this (and there are many) are never reported in the Western media...

3. NADIA*BINTA

NADIA*BINTA Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    As-Salaam Alaikum Aqil

thankx for posting this... even if noone else replies... prayerfully this truth will penetrate the eyes and hearts of all who view... i agree that there are many, MANY more atrocities like this and worse that we'll never hear about because of the lack of TRUE media coverage over here... they show what they want us to see... speak what they want us to hear... keeping us blind to what's actually going on!!!... it's a ______ shame!!!

peace & blessings
    nadia*binta

p.s.... :maddd: i don't care what they say... this so-called war on terrorism is really a war on ISLAM!!!

4. Aqil

Ratings:
    +114
    Wa-Alaikum-Salaam, my sister. I feel you...and you're quite welcome.Your most salient points are well taken. Bottom line: We must remember who controls the media in this country...

Shukrin for your inspiring point d' appui...Jazak'lah.

Ma Salaam.

5. Pharaoh Jahil

Pharaoh Jahil Well-Known Member MEMBER

College Student
    Ratings:
    +25
    Thanx for the article Aqil...

Peace and Islam....

Just as I and everyone thought, they go to Iraq, take their oil and butcher the people. War on Terrorism.....YEAH RIGHT. Like Dead Prez said "You want to stop terrorists/ start with the U.S Imperialist"...............