Black Spirituality Religion : Two Faces of Hell

Angel Wings

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 26, 2009
Has anyone read this book? Definitely an interesting read, but it seems to be no longer in print.

Two Faces of Hell: The Vision of Ezekiel Thorn [Paperback]
Shyanne Ebelysa (Author)

Basically a book about a black christian pastor who dies at the hands of the KKK in his town when they burn down his church and hang him. He has a vision as his soul ascends he thinks he's going to heaven, but it actually turns out to be his worse nightmare as he is revealed that his saviour that he's worshipped his whole life Jesus, is actually the devil and an outcasted Elohim who was bannished from his own planet by the creator/god (a black woman).

The book goes into many issues such as the removal of the female in religion, white supremacy and why it exists, spiritual warefare using ethicity and brainwashing.

Overall its a must read, I would love to hear people's opinions on it, if they have read the book.

Yes I hear it's out of print and Unavailable here in the states.

So why does white supremacy exist?

I have my own ideas, of course but I'm curious to know what the book presents. The Gnostics were murdered for refusing to accept jesus as their god. It is interesting reading about the influence of Kemet in their cosmology.

I think white supremacy is around to manipulate and disrupt people who are remnants of those who knew the truth, because that remnant is so close to the truth. It's like they are a highway, not a by-way, hard to describe.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back