Black People : TWO CAN PLAY THAT GAME

Cedric Denson said:
Family, I have two threads to release.

This is the first one:

IS IT OKAY TO TREAT OTHER PEOPLE THE WAY THEY TREAT US, OR THE WAY WE WANT TO BE TREATED?

CD

good question. hmmm, i think I'll pick the latter. That is the golden rule. Do we use it? I think not, I think its easier, and simpler for us to react to people's actions symbiotically, or to reciprocate the crap others do to us.

But then again. Are you speaking as to individuals? Or are you basing the question on racists and their offspring? Cause then it turns into a whole different question
:kickball:

Golden Rule

Cedric Denson said:
Family, I have two threads to release.

This is the first one:

IS IT OKAY TO TREAT OTHER PEOPLE THE WAY THEY TREAT US, OR THE WAY WE WANT TO BE TREATED?

CD
The golden rule clearly states that "You should treat others as would have them treat you"

In other words "due unto others as you would have done unto you".

This is the way that I live my life and have found it very plesant!!!! :kickball:

Okay, now forgive me father, but I am going to make the thread a BIT intense:

IF SOMEONE IS DISRESPECTFUL TO YOU WHEN YOU ADDRESS THEM, WILL YOU DISRESPECT THEM BACK, OR WILL YOU SPEAK TO THEM THE WAY YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE SPOKEN TO? (If you cannot tell them anything, especially tell them to "watch their tone?"

CD

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back