Niger : Twin Pyramids found in Niger

That's my point. The archaeological record has changed over the years. Initially, Kemet was viewed to be ~5k years old. Now, that time frame is said to be 12-14 thousand years. Carbon dating and other evidence verifies that

can you give a link to where they found that date from carbon dating?

can you give a link to where they found that date from carbon dating?

This was some time ago. Maybe ten years now. It was on some news report. I'm going from memory. Sorry. We will have to look it up. lol

This was some time ago. Maybe ten years now. It was on some news report. I'm going from memory. Sorry. We will have to look it up. lol

k - its just that all the carbon datin eveidence ive seen points to a way younger result - for the pyramids they did find the result to be older than the accepted history worked out previously - but only by just under 400 years.....

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/pyramid/explore/howold2.html

http://www.aeraweb.org/projects/how-old-are-the-pyramids/

now of course thats just datin of the pyramids - but most who beleieve in a much more ancient kemet do seem to also be the ones puttin the pyramids way back further in history too

nope not at all - i firmly believe kemet was a black nation - im simply answering Mr Kenyattas comment that i quoted - he couldnt see how whites could fail to know kemet was a black nation - and those pics viewed through white eyes i beleieve might make a white think kemet wasnt all black - only later might they realise that in statues of couple the woman is often shown as pale - i dont think the painters were going for realistic colors - its all symbolic - but the first whites to research kemet probably woudnt know that

The pictures you posted were the exception. You should look up the video I made Two Faces of Ancient Egypt. The Nefertiti bust was repainted and it does not look like her total body of work.. There are no people labeled as Nubians so why would anyone call those people Nubians? Rahotep and Nofret couple has tell signs of forgery and I have seen at least 10 other sculptures of couples that look more like ancient Egyptians and the writing is carved instead of an apparent decal. The leopard skin priest has faded skin tone. The others look legit. The full body of art in Egypt was unmistakable.

This was their stylized glyph for face....
ReliefFragmenthrhieroglyphDynasty18ProbablyJointreignofHatshepsutandThutmoseIIImetmus-1.jpg

These face glyph are all over the place. Just Google glyph for face and you can see about 15 of them. Watch enough videos of people walking around Egypt and you see them.

How often do you see Nofret compared to these folks?

Menphis_-_Egypte_-_500before_JC_-_Troop_of_funerary_servant_figures_shabtis_in_the_name_of_Neferibreheb.JPG

Egypt was colonized by the British Empire after they learned about the way the Greeks moved their capital to Africa. I would guess that this is when they started 'restoring' the statue.

What's your take on this?

ptah-sek-cai-tutin.jpg

I have seen the "stylized face" as a generic depiction of "Ptah"

How is, or how do you theorize the glyph is interpreted?

By the way, been a while brother... all has been well?

A good question. I may be able to find the answer as I study the langauage. My initial reaction is **** do the faces look like Khoisan. That would suggest that it is a reflection of humankind and Ptah as model for the creative spirit of the universe. Ptah is commonly represented as a Twa as well. These are two of the oldest people but there might be more to it.

I'm doing well. I'm moving though so I'm taking a couple unpaid weeks off.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back