Niger : Twin Pyramids found in Niger

No it don't. I suggest you study further study the history of early. Nubia/ Kush specifically Kerma.

And no. They are not one and the same with whatever geographical region you unclearly define as Kemet.

I guess it depends on who your expert is. They have carbon dated artifacts to be older than originally said. So, who came 1st and was more advanced and influenced whom,......????

I guess it depends on who your expert is. They have carbon dated artifacts to be older than originally said. So, who came 1st and was more advanced and influenced whom,......????

No it doesn't depend on the individual or expert but the archaeological record.

And the issue is not who was more advanced. Imperialists are usually more advanced militarily than the people they conquer.

nope not at all - i firmly believe kemet was a black nation - im simply answering Mr Kenyattas comment that i quoted - he couldnt see how whites could fail to know kemet was a black nation - and those pics viewed through white eyes i beleieve might make a white think kemet wasnt all black - only later might they realise that in statues of couple the woman is often shown as pale - i dont think the painters were going for realistic colors - its all symbolic - but the first whites to research kemet probably woudnt know that
Not wholly African or Black. For example, the Hyksos rulers. I'm going to stop here because the direction of this discussion proves a point brother Blackbird had often stated. We need to not view every culture as an extension of a singular location.

Not wholly African or Black. For example, the Hyksos rulers. I'm going to stop here because the direction of this discussion proves a point brother Blackbird had often stated. We need to not view every culture as an extension of a singular location.

correction accepted - i should have said kemet 'began' as a black nation - as time passed it became more ethnically mixed - not just from invaders but from the deliberate importation of foreingers too...... foreign princesses coming as wives - foreign concubines being imported on mass.....

"After the 10th year of his reign it is said that
Amenhotep III “gave himself over to the pleasures of the harem,” meaning that he devoted his energy to gaining as many wives and concubines as possible, even into his old age.
The first foreign princess to be sent to the Pharaoh was
Gilu-khepa, a Mitannian Princess, who arrived with an entourage of 317 ladies-in-waiting; this union was celebrated with a commemorative scarab. This
scarab also shows that even with these diplomatic marriages the King’s affection for his great wife was not diminished, as she is also mentioned on the scarab:
“Year 10 under the majesty of…the Son of Re, Amenhotep, Ruler of Thebes, who is granted life and the Great King’s wife, Tiye, who liveth; the name of whose father was Yuya, the name of whose mother was Thuya. Marvels brought to his majesty… Gilu-khepa, the daughter of the chief of Naharin (Mitanni), Shuttarna, and the chief of her harem ladies, 317 persons.”

No it doesn't depend on the individual or expert but the archaeological record.

And the issue is not who was more advanced. Imperialists are usually more advanced militarily than the people they conquer.

That's my point. The archaeological record has changed over the years. Initially, Kemet was viewed to be ~5k years old. Now, that time frame is said to be 12-14 thousand years. Carbon dating and other evidence verifies that

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back