Niger : Twin Pyramids found in Niger

the similarity between the niger one and the uxmal one is very high - be interesting to know what the dimensions of these are to see how ratios of height to base length work out for one thing
Go further south and see what you find in Peru. Peace!

No it don't. I suggest you study further study the history of early. Nubia/ Kush specifically Kerma.

And no. They are not one and the same with whatever geographical region you unclearly define as Kemet.

Then, go further south.

As far as the allegation that people don't research, I agree. Some of us obviously don't move beyond the works of theosophists and Egyptologists and a handful of Black historians who denounce white scholarship but yet if you read their books who do they always cite as references?

This results in continuous blunders restricted to ONE geographic location as the source of all things. Even with mountains of evidence not only suggesting but proving that high culture developed from south and west then spread east. The later myths and legends of people in the west and south of eastern origins are actually result of BACK MIGRATIONS.

I'm going to post this again for any who may have an open mind and are not stuck on edifying a singular culture over all others.

http://newsrescue.com/ancient-200000bc-human-metropolis-found-in-africa/#axzz3AwqnuXpN

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back